Chanel Spring/Summer 2024 Act1 (24P)

Has anyone seen this bag in any boutiques in the U.S.? 🥺 It’s my dream bag!
Yes, 57th Street had a couple of them at the launch time and there was one in Short Hills, NJ a few weeks later -- I will say that having seen it (because I thought it was my dream bag!), the block letters are a little large and bc the CC clasp is black enamel, it blends in and looks a bit less classic/striking than I would have liked -- that said, the size and strap length are perfect and it's very comfortable -- and the lamsbkin seemed very hardy

Reactions: yorkiegrl12
This week I purchased two sweetheart bags from 24P and I'm trying to decide between the two. The small sized sweetheart flap ($5600) in light blue and the sweetheart WOC in light pink - aka dusty rose. Being I am pregnant with baby #2 and having a girl this time, I wanted to buy a pink bag and was searching for the small sweetheart flap in dusty rose for days until I found out that Chanel ONLY made that color in the mini sweetheart flap ($5400) and this WOC. I cannot understand why they didn't make it in the small flap. So odd! Anyway, both colors and styles are GORGEOUS! The sweetheart bags are amazing with the adorable adjustable heart chain and the little heart on the CC. They are also caviar which as we know is great for everyday!

These two colors together remind me of my favorite Sanrio characters, LITTLE TWIN STARS 🥰

I am currently 8 months pregnant so please excuse my big belly in the modeling shots. Any opinions on which bag and color looks nicer? Like I said, I wanted the pink in the small flap because I feel it's the better choice over the WOC but it's not even made so that is not possible. But the light blue is so beautiful too as it has a bit of mint green in it. Truly stunning with the antique gold. Tough decision here 😅

IMG_4135.jpg

IMG_4143.jpg

IMG_4137.jpg

IMG_4140.jpg

IMG_4141.jpg

IMG_4176.jpg

IMG_4159.jpg

IMG_4147.jpg

IMG_4148.jpg

IMG_4174.jpg

IMG_4166.jpg

IMG_4167.jpg

I'm not going to offer my opinion on coco handle vs mini with tophandle because my taste when it comes to bags is impractical and I don't wish to burden anyone else with my silly ideas.

BUT. As for myself, I need this coco handle. I sadly wasn't able to get my hands on the light purple coco handle from a few years ago (I think it was the 21K collection? Not sure) and it has haunted me ever since. Haunted me as in I literally have dreams about a light purple coco handle (along with a Lady Dior and Pochette Métis in the same color, but those have yet to exist).

Does anyone have any info on the price (and the price of the mini tophandle while we're on the topic)? Is the hardware gold or silver? I just bought a mini rectangle (I think I posted photos here, but it may have been in a different thread), does Chanel still have that policy about only being able to buy one bag a season?

My brain turned to mush. Head empty. Only purble bags. 💸
I did the same and regret not buying it! So I just got the lilac coco handle. Love it! Looks way better in person than photos.

Finally got to pick her up and she’s a true beauty! She’s the purple we all thought 21K was - no grey undertone at all and even less red than the purple on the sweetheart.

Please ignore all the packaging material on the bag since the photos were taken in the boutique pre-boxing and I haven’t unboxed her yet. XD

View attachment 5957797View attachment 5957798
Love!! I bought mine two weeks ago and haven’t unboxed it yet. Also so glad I didn’t get the 21k as you mentioned.

Enjoy it!

Reactions: Zixi1000