Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Act1 (23P)

Did anyone notice some of the flaps are more dry than others? Saw these the other day and i was shocked how different the blue felt compared to mine!?

View attachment 5741578

View attachment 5741579
Yes. My blue one looked like that. I was hesitated when I saw the bag but it was the only one they had, the color was everything and I was in Europe I was not going to pass it up so I took the chance. Once I got home, I put leather conditioner on it, it now looks very nice and shiny. The quilts puff up somehow. So have no fear if anyone finds one like that and it is the only one in the store. It can be fixed.

Reactions: nashpoo
Yes. My blue one looked like that. I was hesitated when I saw the bag but it was the only one they had, the color was everything and I was in Europe I was not going to pass it up so I took the chance. Once I got home, I put leather conditioner on it, it now looks very nice and shiny. The quilts puff up somehow. So have no fear if anyone finds one like that and it is the only one in the store. It can be fixed.
Good to know that there's an easy fix!! The color really is everything, I'm glad you got it!

I have to share the excitement of seeing it up-close, as Cassie got the turquoise ombre patent mini flap and revealed it at the end of her video! A true stunner!!

I was lucky enough to secure this mermaid mini flap at my local Chanel boutique. Though I have to admit it was a lot of hard work and weeks of begging. I haven't seen anyone wearing this bag or selling it on the reseller market. I wonder why?

Reactions: kitkat_08
I was lucky enough to secure this mermaid mini flap at my local Chanel boutique. Though I have to admit it was a lot of hard work and weeks of begging. I haven't seen anyone wearing this bag or selling it on the reseller market. I wonder why?
Both me and my bff got this one, and are meeting for lunch and wearing them today.
I bought mine first; it was a total impulse purchase, as I had already purchased a CCH two weeks before, so I was in the boutique looking for a matching card holder for that bag. As I was about to pay, I asked about minis, and they showed me this. I said “I’ll take it!” IMMEDIATELY. It wasn’t even on my radar, but as soon as I laid eyes on it I was madly in LOVE.
My bff loved it so much she bought the same bag the following week.

As far as I understand, this 23P bag arrived very late to U.S. boutiques.

05D0EB41-9CC0-43E5-8030-DF484E9DF4E3.jpeg

Both me and my bff got this one, and are meeting for lunch and wearing them today.
I bought mine first; it was a total impulse purchase, as I had already purchased a CCH two weeks before, so I was in the boutique looking for a matching card holder for that bag. As I was about to pay, I asked about minis, and they showed me this. I said “I’ll take it!” IMMEDIATELY. It wasn’t even on my radar, but as soon as I laid eyes on it I was madly in LOVE.
My bff loved it so much she bought the same bag the following week.

As far as I understand, this 23P bag arrived very late to U.S. boutiques.

View attachment 5757777
It's such a stunning and rare find! Congrats

Mine kinda looks blue and green. Honestly it looks different everytime depending on the light. Were you able to secure this before the price increase? I paid the higher price just because it arrived in London a bit late as well. Atleast that's what I understood from my SA.

2C6D319A-0186-4FAF-A2B7-1647E2FE16AE.jpeg

Did you use a particular leather conditioner? Is there one that Chanel recommends? I picked up the medium wallet in that gorgeous blue and I feels drier than other caviar pieces that I have.

Did you use a particular leather conditioner? Is there one that Chanel recommends? I picked up the medium wallet in that gorgeous blue and I feels drier than other caviar pieces that I have.
I use this one from the UK on all of my handbags. It helps a lot with the blue. My Chanel 19 and CF lambskin quits are pump up and shiny like you have never seen. :smile: Highly recommended. Here is the link.

IMG_2001.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7443.jpeg
    IMG_7443.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 79
I use this one from the UK on all of my handbags. It helps a lot with the blue. My Chanel 19 and CF lambskin quits are pump up and shiny like you have never seen. :smile: Highly recommended. Here is the link.

View attachment 5758325
Thank you! The blue looks so beautiful!

Reactions: trak168
Hi,
Has anyone seen any 23P light blue jumbo CF in Canadian stores ?? I have been to the one in Toronto Yorkdale but they only have the medium size . I guess it’s also late to ask for this season too