Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Act1 (23P)

Just got the 2.55 mini in Ecru after seeing the beautiful pictures on this form! She is amazing but still has a slight point in the base. Does anyone know how to get rid of the point in the base? Should I use a base shaper, or just keep her standing up-right?

Reactions: alpacas
Just got the 2.55 mini in Ecru after seeing the beautiful pictures on this form! She is amazing but still has a slight point in the base. Does anyone know how to get rid of the point in the base? Should I use a base shaper, or just keep her standing up-right?
Love the mini 2.55 in ecru! You just need to flatten the base with your hand and stuff it with tissue paper or a bag insert to keep it flat. Over time it should keep flattened.

Reactions: Mathematics
No, I am italian. Sorry!
Thank you! I have seen two medium flaps in this blue on eBay. One for $14,999.00 and another for $16,500.00. Of course, neither has sold at these prices but it suggests to me the mediums are very limited in the US or perhaps aren’t available here at all. I picked up the medium wallet to scratch my itch for the color!