Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Act1 (23P)

Hi does anyone has micro business affinity from 23p and noticed the light gold chain is darker than usual or am I going crazy? It looks brassy shiny gold tone to me so I compared to my other chain it is..or it's just mine? Can someone compare and let me know? Helpp

View attachment 5722294
Yeah it is darker than the regular champagne gold. I didn’t notice until months after I brought it home. It is brassier.

Yes this the new style dust bag. I have also not received the felt with a few recent purchases and it also annoys me as I’m very ocd about storage. I do think the felt are important especially to prevent the zip from creating an indent on the inner flap. I only purchase from the standalone boutiques and I’m not sure what the reasons are for the missing felts.
I have gone back to the boutiques to ask for the felts. Sometimes they have extra ones in the back.

I think you will have better luck trying to find it in the US before you leave as stocks are so low across Europe and most of the boutiques these flaps are wishlist items pre reserved well in advance. Definitely try your SA in the US before you leave!
This might be a bit late but London always has stock. Whether it’s at Selfridges or the boutiques, especially Bond street.