Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Act1 (23P)

I’m no color expert and haven’t had the chance to take her out a lot just yet… however as a gardening fan I can say it is a true raspberry / dark pink color as opposed to a true red currant (if that makes sense!). It pairs really well with both a pink or red palette though. Red undertones come out more under warm lights.

View attachment 5730212
Warm light

View attachment 5730213
Cool light

View attachment 5730214
Comparing against true-red and fuchsia - luckily had this scarf lying around!

View attachment 5730215
Thanks so much for taking these extra pics, they are incredibly helpful. I especially love how it looks in the cool tone light (more of a pink colour). Congrats again on this bag and I hope you get to wear it a lot more soon!

Reactions: evaluna
Yes it definitely should be the same!! But chanel is having some weird issue with the chain being more warm toned than the cc.. such a bummer, the mini affinity is so cute. Thank you so much!! It’s definitely a very special
I almost just bought the white CF and the grommet hardware was brassy and dull where the cc clasp was shiny and a bit lighter gold. No brassy tone like the grommet. It’s so strange. is the new nor, for Chanel? I was so excited to find it, finally and now I’m beyond bummed because I walked away from it and the white tone was perfect from 23C and the bag had no other flaws. I’m not even sure if 23S white will be the same tone and worry I’ll regret walking away.

I almost just bought the white CF and the grommet hardware was brassy and dull where the cc clasp was shiny and a bit lighter gold. No brassy tone like the grommet. It’s so strange. is the new nor, for Chanel? I was so excited to find it, finally and now I’m beyond bummed because I walked away from it and the white tone was perfect from 23C and the bag had no other flaws. I’m not even sure if 23S white will be the same tone and worry I’ll regret walking away.
Was the strap the lighter gold? I read somewhere that the white flaps were pulled for mismatched hw!! If you bought it chanel can repair it for free, but i know it’s annoying to buy a bag that needs to be repaired.

Reactions: pinkgirl713
I walked away. It was the 23C white flap. I didn’t want to buy it like that and then send it in later. Their lighting is so blinding. It was shiny and looked A bit more gold than the clasp. The main issue was the grommets were very gold and brassy, not shiny at all and it looked off. I just hope 23S white will be similar in undertone.

I’m still buying shoes from this collection…
Every few days there is something new and I can’t stop … I’ve lost count of how many pairs. One style I’ve bought in 8 colourways :panic:
Anyone else being tortured in this way or is it just me :facepalm:
Please someone make me feel better about this pure insanity :cursing::lol:

I need a full on ban before 23SS hits…
22p has been my favorite collection ever

I’m still buying shoes from this collection…
Every few days there is something new and I can’t stop … I’ve lost count of how many pairs. One style I’ve bought in 8 colourways :panic:
Anyone else being tortured in this way or is it just me :facepalm:
Please someone make me feel better about this pure insanity :cursing::lol:

I need a full on ban before 23SS hits…
I bought 4 ballerinas from this collection so you're not alone hahahhah

Reactions: Rainbowfish85
I bought 4 ballerinas from this collection so you're not alone hahahhah
Hahaha which ones did you get? Ballerinas are super classic so you can’t go wrong!

I think all the styles from this collection are very wearable and classic. I don’t like trending items so much as they won’t stand the test of time. I bought two pairs of dad sandals last year just because of the hype and I have never worn them once!

Reactions: KensingtonUK