Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Act1 (23P)

• Love
Reactions: chococatx
Hi all - a thousand apologies if this question has been asked time and time again.
How has your experience with the seasonal leather bags been? Is it markedly different (in a negative way) from the revolving items?

Thank you so much!! Now all I’m missing is a pastel green and a true lilac haha
Yes this would be perfection!

I had high hopes for the 23P light green but it’s not quite the light green I would like. I may still purchase as it’s pretty in its own right but it’s not the right shade. 22C light green missed the mark too - pretty but a bit too pale and too yellow.

20S and 22S were good purples and 21K again high hopes but it was too grey. Still a versatile shade and pretty shade but not a true lilac.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lil01

I had high hopes for the 23P light green but it’s not quite the light green I would like. I may still purchase as it’s pretty in its own right but it’s not the right shade. 22C light green missed the mark too - pretty but a bit too pale and too yellow.

20S and 22S were good purples and 21K again high hopes but it was too grey. Still a versatile shade and pretty shade but a true lilac.
YES! 22c i was really excited for but i agree, a touch too yellow! My Hermes sa just called me last week with a vert fizz Constance, so i can officially cross light green off my list!!

21k light purple was a huge fiasco as well haha. Maybe next year they’ll finally come out with lilac!

• Love
Reactions: Rainbow.fish
YES! 22c i was really excited for but i agree, a touch too yellow! My Hermes sa just called me last week with a vert fizz Constance, so i can officially cross light green off my list!!

21k light purple was a huge fiasco as well haha. Maybe next year they’ll finally come out with lilac!
Vert fizz is so beautiful!! And will work so well on a Constance! Fingers crossed for a Chanel lilac!

20S and 22S were good purples and 21K again high hopes but it was too grey. Still a versatile shade and pretty shade but not a true lilac.
Have you seen the 23p light green in a cf yet?

Have you seen the 23p light green in a cf yet?
Only one photograph online on instagram of the actually classic flap but I can’t seem to find it now. It must be starting to arrive in boutiques. I have seen this green caviar in person in the woc and a few other seasonal bags and SLGs. Its pretty but it’s quite muted in person and has a grey-ish undertone. This previous photo by @monkyjib best illustrates the true colour IMO. Most of the other photos it’s appearing quite bright and saturated.

B0B323A7-5EEE-4D6D-840A-043E4C4D3556.jpeg