Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Act1 (23P)

My SA sent me this picture of the mini 2.55 in ecru. I personally think it looks great and not old at all. The slightly off white goes well with the brushed gold hardware. I’ll go to the boutique this Saturday and try this on and I’ll let you know what it looks like in person.
View attachment 5700852
I saw this in person yesterday, forgot to take a pic, I thought it was lovely neutral color. I would love to add it if I had a money tree :graucho:

Reactions: niwk_bag21 and BB8
For those who picked up or saw likac adjustable heart bag, how do you like the color?
So this is just my opinion, when I saw the Lilac in mini with heart ball chain, it didn’t appeal to me. I felt caviar was a little matte, vs having a sheen to it. But if it’s that’s the look you like in a caviar then color itself is so pretty and bright in person. Here’s my comparison pic. If you can see the slight sheen on my vanity (both have same color code). HTH

EAE4243E-E715-4A93-9A02-0C25A2BAD64B.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s good to know. Now I’m really excited to see it :biggrin: What did you purchase from 23P?
So far I was able to get 1 RTW piece, there were 3 on wishlist but lucky my bank account, my sizes were all sold out before they even hit the floor or so been told. From leather goods, I got Vanity and tweed mini. I knew this collection was going to kill me.
I also have lilac backpack on my wish list, but was hoping to find the bigger size, anyone knows this lilac backpack came in bigger size? My SA said small size is only size that came in… pic from Iger.. I also like the top handle black/pink lol and the mini reissue in beige lol. List goes on again…

ADA6FBC3-6F91-4E71-B383-2C59BA08869B.jpeg

OMG, I just saw your video on Tiktok, and just followed you. I couldn't decide which one, so I got both of them yesterday (mini $4900 and small $5100). Both are gorgeous, and I still haven't regretted my decision.
Im Asian 5'2'', so I am super picky with the strap length, that's why any bags with an adjustable strap are always my true love.

View attachment 5700806
Can you post mod shots of both?? Is there a big difference in capacity between the 2?

So far I was able to get 1 RTW piece, there were 3 on wishlist but lucky my bank account, my sizes were all sold out before they even hit the floor or so been told. From leather goods, I got Vanity and tweed mini. I knew this collection was going to kill me.
I also have lilac backpack on my wish list, but was hoping to find the bigger size, anyone knows this lilac backpack came in bigger size? My SA said small size is only size that came in… pic from Iger.. I also like the top handle black/pink lol and the mini reissue in beige lol. List goes on again…

View attachment 5700894
Do you have a picture of the mini reissue in beige (not ecru)?

Do you have a picture of the mini reissue in beige (not ecru)?
Unfortunately no I forgot to take a pic, because I was too busy comparing lilac/pink. If I recall my memory I think it’s very similar to color posted by IGer. Maybe not everyone’s cup of tea. I find it pretty & speak of color of “elegance” :graucho:. If I see it again I’ll take a picture.

3C3926DA-CCBF-4D6E-AD9E-2838555BB9B6.jpeg