Chanel Spring/Summer 2023 Act1 (23P)

What does everyone think of the ecru shade with the caramel accent? I think it’s nice but then again I’m not sure if the ecru looks “old” like a white that has yellowed over time?
My SA is saving this for me when it comes in and I’m having second thoughts. When the first leaked photos came out I was so excited seeing that it was an off white with caramel but the photos I’ve seen of other ecru bags has deflated all my excitement. I’m still gonna check it out when it comes in, but I’m already thinking it’s a pass :crybaby:

Reactions: flyingfree27
What does everyone think of the ecru shade with the caramel accent? I think it’s nice but then again I’m not sure if the ecru looks “old” like a white that has yellowed over time?
when I saw the announcement, I was in love with this bag and even pre-ordered it, but when I saw the ecru color live I was really disappointed, in fact, like all the combination in general. there is nothing to do with dark beige, as we know it from previous collections, for me its more a caramel color. i would say this combo doesn't look "fresh"

867AADC2-8773-4F7C-90DF-A3E48A923B87.jpeg

when I saw the announcement, I was in love with this bag and even pre-ordered it, but when I saw the ecru color live I was really disappointed, in fact, like all the combination in general. there is nothing to do with dark beige, as we know it from previous collections, for me its more a caramel color. i would say this combo doesn't look "fresh"

View attachment 5700757
my exact same thoughts! like that’s a huge discrepancy in color!

View attachment 5700757

Oh yea, Underwhelming. It kinda looks like as if the brown/beige part bled into a white color.

Just got my 23p adjustable heart bag in a small black!! I love it. Here’s an unboxing.

View attachment 5700587
View attachment 5700588

OMG, I just saw your video on Tiktok, and just followed you. I couldn't decide which one, so I got both of them yesterday (mini $4900 and small $5100). Both are gorgeous, and I still haven't regretted my decision.
Im Asian 5'2'', so I am super picky with the strap length, that's why any bags with an adjustable strap are always my true love.

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 3.34.38 PM.png

Last edited: