Chanel spring/summer 2009 - pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry tpf'ers. My sa told me that i wasn't supposed to share those images. Who knows why...she sent them to a bunch of people. If you're interested, just pm me, k? Sorry again!

Hmm, and I wonder if the grey caviar flap will be the regular caviar, because it isn't listed under the super soft caviar section! :hrmm: It's grouped with white and light beige (which I know is the regular nicer caviar)... interesting (though I don't need another grey/silver bag)! :smile:

:nuts::nuts:Grey Caviar.....Cannot wait......I wonder if silver or gold hdwre.....and i wonder if light or dark grey.......any intelligence on this out there?.....:heart:H

Hmm, and I wonder if the grey caviar flap will be the regular caviar, because it isn't listed under the super soft caviar section! :hrmm: It's grouped with white and light beige (which I know is the regular nicer caviar)... interesting (though I don't need another grey/silver bag)! :smile:

Hi C! :smile: I'm pretty sure it'll be with silver h/w... and I know NM and BG ordered the Jumbo. :smile: I'm not sure what the shade of grey will be like, but I read somewhere here that it might be like the grey of the accordian flap - so a lighter grey. I'm just hoping (although I don't need another grey bag haha) it won't be the smushy caviar :sweatdrop:... it's not in that section, so maybe it won't be! :nuts:

:nuts::nuts:Grey Caviar.....Cannot wait......I wonder if silver or gold hdwre.....and i wonder if light or dark grey.......any intelligence on this out there?.....:heart:H

Status
Not open for further replies.