Chanel sold me a dented bag

yes, sold out every location.
But every store gets different shipment time so hopefully..by the end of this week!
They usually get shipment on Friday afternoons. I had to chase down my classic so got all this info...I would call all stores around 5-ish. Good luck. I could call my SA tomorrow and see if I could reserve it for you.

They usually get shipment on Friday afternoons. I had to chase down my classic so got all this info...I would call all stores around 5-ish. Good luck. I could call my SA tomorrow and see if I could reserve it for you.
lmao, aw that is so sweet of you!
Im planning to get the SA who I purchased off of to put one aside for me. she's so nice.
Who is your SA at bloor?

I called the boutique this morning, and the SA who sold it to me is off today so Im going to call her again tomorrow.
I asked the person on the phone about being able to exchange the bag once more Classic jumbo caviar black with ghw comes in (because I bought the last one and they're all sold out at other locations) and she said she doesnt think my SA would mind putting aside a new one for me once they come in, which should be about end of the week. Im going to call her back tomorrow to confirm though but i do feel better hearing that.

I also asked if i would have the pay the difference IF by any chance the price increases before I do my exchange and she said no, it would be a straight exchange.
However the store credit/ exchange policy in Toronto is 14 days so any thing past that, they can't do anything for me.

Maybe try talking to a different SA , i don't know Sak's policy ( we don't have any Saks yet) but since you are doing an exchange, it should be okay if the bags come in within the time frame of your policy.

My return policy was only 30 days so I couldn't hang on to it till another bag came in to exchange. It's already been 2 months so it wouldn't have been a good idea for me to keep it that long. There were no talks of price increase at that time either. I hope you get your exchange done within the time frame. I'll also try to speak with the manager and see if he says something different. Good luck!!