Chanel SLG club

I just spotted this new medium flap wallet on Chanel's web, but have not seen it being discussed:
small_wallet-sheet.png.fashionImg.veryhi.png

http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fashion...d-calfskin.17B.A84309Y330783B883.sto.new.html

It is priced 1150USD in the US. Does anybody know how it is like inside?:P
Thank you! :heart::heart:

Reactions: Acctt
Hello! I bought this pre loved 22 date code for $575 USD. Interior has 2 compartments or gussets w/ 1 small card slot and a back pocket. It is in perfect condition. Was that a good deal and is the the CC crooked? Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_2765.JPG
    IMG_2765.JPG
    238.3 KB · Views: 1,307
Reactions: Acctt
Hello! I bought this pre loved 22 date code for $575 USD. Interior has 2 compartments or gussets w/ 1 small card slot and a back pocket. It is in perfect condition. Was that a good deal and is the the CC crooked? Thank you!
i can't advise on price, but the cc's definitely look crooked. personally, i wouldn't keep it for that reason. crooked cc's aren't something you want on your chanel pieces

Ate you planning to put other small knick knacks besides coins? I'm considering one myself but would like to know what you would be using it for. :smile: it's so cute.

I was asking myself the same question! [emoji23]
Tell you the truth, I have no idea what I'm going to use it for....
I was and still is searching the medium size one but saw this, too cute to pass on. [emoji7]

Reactions: goldfishpeanut