Chanel SLG club

Nice to hear from other Camellia lover, this is my first Chanel SLG, all my others are LV as well, I found this Key case is the most unique pattern in Chanel (IMO), and I always love to put my cards, cash and key all in one piece, so this particular SLG is really important to me! By the chance, do you know how much did it cost originally? I have been searching around but couldn't find the price. Thanks!

I agree, it is unique- and so lovely :smile:. I have the o-zip coin purse which zips all the way around so it's a little different than yours. It was $475 before tax. Here's a pic of it with my 2017 o-zip. IMG_1501648424.525015.jpg

Nice to hear from other Camellia lover, this is my first Chanel SLG, all my others are LV as well, I found this Key case is the most unique pattern in Chanel (IMO), and I always love to put my cards, cash and key all in one piece, so this particular SLG is really important to me! By the chance, do you know how much did it cost originally? I have been searching around but couldn't find the price. Thanks!

And here are my other camellia slgs :smile:
IMG_1501648735.516596.jpgIMG_1501648743.083938.jpg

Such beautiful vivid colours. Do you get to use them all, I have a lot of wallets but always seem to go back to the one cardholder all the time. I must be just lazy [emoji15]

Thank you! [emoji171][emoji178][emoji170]
That is too funny, I am the same...I have one card holder I use most all the time and don't reach for many of the others! [emoji28]

Reactions: BlueCherry
Thank you! [emoji171][emoji178][emoji170]
That is too funny, I am the same...I have one card holder I use most all the time and don't reach for many of the others! [emoji28]

And if we are even more alike we keep buying them and looking at them, then gasping in horror dare anyone suggest we sell them because they are just ornamental [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: *MJ*
Ok guys!! UPDATE ON ROSEGOLD SLGs!!! Boutiques are ordering: flat card holder $400, snap card holder $450, zippy coin purse $475 compact zippy $700, full sized zippy $1000, mini o case $450

They're not delivered yet!! I would reach out to your boutiques SA's and get on list now, these are gonna go fast [emoji100]

Ok guys!! UPDATE ON ROSEGOLD SLGs!!! Boutiques are ordering: flat card holder $400, snap card holder $450, zippy coin purse $475 compact zippy $700, full sized zippy $1000, mini o case $450

They're not delivered yet!! I would reach out to your boutiques SA's and get on list now, these are gonna go fast [emoji100]

Thanks for the Intel! Are they all in chevron?

Reactions: sb1212

Thanks for the update!!! So excited [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️