Chanel shoulder bag arrived

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Did it come in the box? The sticker on the box tells Chanel's name for it usually.
There is no sticker on the box. I can't make heads or tails out of the "pick ticket" that was enclosed. It just has a bunch of numbers and then under description it says, "19-Chanel Bag." The price tag just has a SKU number.:blink:

My husband will not be back until tomorrow afternoon, and he has the digital camera. I'll definitely post pics tomorrow. It's a bag I don't think you guys have seen yet.

Ok, now we REALLY have to see your bag....one that we haven't seen before????? I've gotta know!

I LOVE looking at all the styles of Chanel bags....I just drool! Please post a pic ASAP!

I can't believe no one has seen it in the stores. Maybe I'm not explaining it right. It is a single strap shoulder bag. The strap is all leather, not a chain. There is no flap. There is a one main zipper across the top. It is caviar leather with the diamond pattern. Two big CCs on the front. On the strap there is a small silver buckle-type thing with "Chanel" engraved on it. It measures approx. 12 inches wide, 9-1/2 inches high. The price tag is $1,295. It is an everyday bag, not an evening/dressy bag. No one has seen it?

YES! I did see it yesterday at Neiman's in S.F.! OMG, it's beautiful! They had one in grey and one in cream (for some reason the SA called it pink...huh?) and the buckle-thing is really the name plate on the front of the bag, right?

Very nice purchase, Kat. If it is the one I'm thinking of, a few ladies had their eyes on this style yesterday...one lady was carrying the Cerf bag and the other the re-issue. Like potato chips, you can't have just one!

shopmom411 said:
YES! I did see it yesterday at Neiman's in S.F.! OMG, it's beautiful! They had one in grey and one in cream (for some reason the SA called it pink...huh?) and the buckle-thing is really the name plate on the front of the bag, right?

Very nice purchase, Kat. If it is the one I'm thinking of, a few ladies had their eyes on this style yesterday...one lady was carrying the Cerf bag and the other the re-issue. Like potato chips, you can't have just one!
The buckle thing is actually on the shoulder strap. It really is a pretty bag. I can't wait to post pics so you guys can help me decide if I should keep it or get the Ferragamo bag. You're right. they are like potato chips. I already have a classic flap and a small tote.

Oohh! This Ferragamo is the same one Sarah Jessica Parker's character used in one of the last scenes in "Failure to Launch," but in a deep teal color. I still prefere the Chanel though :smile: