Chanel Shopping in San Francisco

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hi, I work a few days a month in the Burlingame area. Near the airport. Recently I have ubered twice into the Union Square area for shopping. Both times I have had unsettling experiences. The scene I walked into exiting the Chanel this last time has left me a little :hrmm: I think of you're from the area you might know what I am talking about. Can anyone recommend a Chanel shopping experience that would be a little nicer for an out-of-towner?

Reactions: Priscillapurse
Hi, I work a few days a month in the Burlingame area. Near the airport. Recently I have ubered twice into the Union Square area for shopping. Both times I have had unsettling experiences. The scene I walked into exiting the Chanel this last time has left me a little :hrmm: I think of you're from the area you might know what I am talking about. Can anyone recommend a Chanel shopping experience that would be a little nicer for an out-of-towner?

The Chanel there is the closest one to me and I always wondered how it is there and how my experience would be ! Now I’m considering going to another store lol

I was in Union Square this past weekend. I understand what you are talking about. The shopping is great, but the surrounding streets can be an issue. My bff and I were dropped off by her husband, who parked and met up with us at Chanel.
We do the vast majority of our Chanel shopping at Neiman Marcus in Walnut Creek, which is much too far for you to Uber to from Burtlingame, but perhaps you could try the Neimans in Palo Alto? It is a very nice store, with lots of great shopping surrounding it as well.

exiting the Chanel this last time has left me a little :hrmm: I think of you're from the area you might know what I am talking about. Can anyone recommend a Chanel shopping experience that would be a little nicer for an out-of-towner?

I know what you’re talking about. I can give you some SA recommendations if you message me but other than that, from experience, I avoid the busy days (weekends and holidays) at all costs. If your schedule allows, the weekdays in the morning-early afternoon are the best times to go. I don’t know if it’s the SAs that work during those times or if they are more relaxed, but I always have a more enjoyable experience.

To me Palo Alto ‘acted like SF’ but the shopping is nice. I enjoy Walnut Creek and their stores more but it is further out.

Hope that helps!

I think chanel sf is much nicer than palo alto neiman if you were talking about sa being rude or snobby.
If you were talking about too many tourists in chanel sf, then neiman is much better.

I lived in palo alto and it took me 5 mins drive to palo alto shopping center but I chose to drive 40-60 mins up to sf and struggle union square parking situation when shopping chanel. I think different sa makes a huge impact on personal experience, especially if you're shopping for clothing. That being said, I know a very good sa in palo alto chanel for bags if you need the contact info.

I think chanel sf is much nicer than palo alto neiman if you were talking about sa being rude or snobby.
If you were talking about too many tourists in chanel sf, then neiman is much better.

I lived in palo alto and it took me 5 mins drive to palo alto shopping center but I chose to drive 40-60 mins up to sf and struggle union square parking situation when shopping chanel. I think different sa makes a huge impact on personal experience, especially if you're shopping for clothing. That being said, I know a very good sa in palo alto chanel for bags if you need the contact info.

I’m so new to Chanel I’m learning about how important the SA relationship is. I’m definitely not talking about anyone at the boutique being rude or snobby. They were very nice. I saw a man a few feet from me (maybe 40 yards from the store) with his pants down and he was naked in broad daylight. The time before that I had a man approach me and ask me to hold something for him while he fixed his jacket. 99% of the time I say No to things like that and duck away. But he caught me off guard. It did not go well when I held his item. Also a few blocks away I walked past someone with their arm tied off and shooting up in a door step. Another time at H&M a few stores down they were blocking off a dressing room because someone defecated on the floor in it. I don’t think I will go back to this area for a long long time.

I’m so new to Chanel I’m learning about how important the SA relationship is. I’m definitely not talking about anyone at the boutique being rude or snobby. They were very nice. I saw a man a few feet from me (maybe 40 yards from the store) with his pants down and he was naked in broad daylight. The time before that I had a man approach me and ask me to hold something for him while he fixed his jacket. 99% of the time I say No to things like that and duck away. But he caught me off guard. It did not go well when I held his item. Also a few blocks away I walked past someone with their arm tied off and shooting up in a door step. Another time at H&M a few stores down they were blocking off a dressing room because someone defecated on the floor in it. I don’t think I will go back to this area for a long long time.
That is what I thought you were referring to. San Francisco is out of hand. Police have their hands tied, and the locals know it. It is beyond crazy now.