Chanel Shopping in Japan

View attachment 3907691 View attachment 3907690 Hi! I was able to find these at Chanel Narita Int’l Airport Terminal 2. They had a lot of selection for card holders and they also have the classic flaps in caviar - jumbo & mini rectangle flap.

It was a wonderful experience. The SAs were very friendly and helpful.

Their price was 12% cheaper (duty free) than Chanel Ginza which only had 8% tax free.

The classic flap card case was 41,000yen which was almost as cheap as Heathrow price.
do you remember what colors were available in the mini rectangle? did you see any square minis by any chance in caviar?

do you remember what colors were available in the mini rectangle? did you see any square minis by any chance in caviar?

There were 2 mini rectangle on display. It was in pink and blue.

I didn't see any square mini. I only saw a black caviar WOC and black caviar jumbo.

They had a lot of selection - seasonal bags in various colors.

Hope this helps.

Just saw 1 blue mini flap with light gold hardware at Chanel in Haneda Airport. Prices in the airport are definitely better. I was hoping to find something to buy since the prices are so good but they didn’t have anything I wanted sadly.

I was at Ginza Chanel on 12/20/17 and saw a lot of caviar classic flap bags in medium and jumbo both in GHW and SHW. Here is the pic of classic jumbo I got. View attachment 3913826 View attachment 3913827

Nice bag dear :smile:

I am heading to ginza tmr too. I visted the chanel at isetan and relaised that they have admin fee of 1%. The full amount will be charged to credit card before refund later on.

Does the botique gice immediate tax refund?