Chanel Sale at Nordstrom

/\ Are you sure? I've always been charged shipping, usually $20 or $25 to ship Chanel flaps. They don't just eat the shipping unless I suppose you're buying a lot of expensive items consistently. Peggy my S.A. at Nordstrom's Portland.

esther is terrible. even though she was my local sa, i would call lori at topanga, when she was there. god we all miss her... the other two girls who work at topanga are terrible, but hector is okay. he's sweet - not as knowledgeable as lori was but nice to work with 818 884 7900 extension is 1255

Re: Shipping charges. Nordstrom charges shipping if the item is in stock at your location & you want it sent to your house. They will waive the shipping fee if the item is at another location & you want to pick it up at your local Nordstrom. Per the Nordstrom customer service, they do not charge for shipping if items are over $200 (I think it used to be $100). But I think it depends on your SA. If a SA does charge you, you should remind them of the policy (most people don't bother). I've never been charged before & was quite surprised when Peggy charged me for shipping. $10 is not a big deal, but she should really try to give customers an incentive. Same is true for Tray at BG.