CHANEL Sale at Nordstrom Mall of America

Poor CHANELboy, bombarded with questions, some that he's already answered in this thread.

The title states he is located at the Mall of America which is in Minnesota. There are only 3 Chanel boutiques in all of Nordstrom - one in Minnesota, one in Seattle, WA, and one in Canoga Park, CA.

:roflmfao: thinking and reading are basic skills!

Thank You Mello for the information!

and fyi roey, alot of people may miss the thread that have the information. There are alot nordstrom in the us, some may carry chanel but most don't. I feel the comment that you made is NOT funny at all. If you can offer the info, then I would thank you, but making a comment like that, I suggest you should read your comment several times so that you can start your basic skills again, that is "thinking!" before you say anything!

Ok---seriously...instead of bombarding chanelboy with postings threads ( and im sure hes also getting TONS of Pms) why dosent anyone who have a question..CALL HIS STORE and ask for him?!?!?!?!

This is his store number:
Nordstrom Mall Of America (#222)
1000 NW Court
Bloomington, MN 55425
(952) 883-2121

and I believe his name is Lucas.

Exactly, joonam!

Honestly, I don't mean to offend with my comments. It just positively baffles me why people don't think of the obvious. If I have a question about a particular store or product they sell it makes perfect sense to pick up the phone, call the store and inquire. "Hello Nordstrom NY - do you have a Chanel boutique in your store?" I did not graduate college; I am operating on a deteriorating middle aged brain, high school diploma, and life skills gained along the way.

Again, I apologize for offending you kimle, and any others who read my reply. The Nordstrom website (as well as NM and Saks) has a list of all their stores and phone numbers. If we are able to locate the Purse Forum, create an account and post we should also be able to find a department store online and navigate their respective store locations. Practically every online site has a search engine including tPF but lately there have been a ton of redundant posts asking the same questions over and over again. I don't know how the mods do it, I really don't! (kudos to mods...)

Exactly, joonam!

Honestly, I don't mean to offend with my comments. It just positively baffles me why people don't think of the obvious. If I have a question about a particular store or product they sell it makes perfect sense to pick up the phone, call the store and inquire. "Hello Nordstrom NY - do you have a Chanel boutique in your store?" I did not graduate college; I am operating on a deteriorating middle aged brain, high school diploma, and life skills gained along the way.

Again, I apologize for offending you kimle, and any others who read my reply. The Nordstrom website (as well as NM and Saks) has a list of all their stores and phone numbers. If we are able to locate the Purse Forum, create an account and post we should also be able to find a department store online and navigate their respective store locations. Practically every online site has a search engine including tPF but lately there have been a ton of redundant posts asking the same questions over and over again. I don't know how the mods do it, I really don't! (kudos to mods...)

I pretty much agree 100%. I keep seeing the same questions asked OVER AND OVER again. I guess I dont have the patience that some associates do because had I been chanelboy, my temper would have flew through the roof quite awhile ago.

Sorry.. I have to ask it here since it is the easiest and the most accessible way for me to contact someone from USA... Is that the Camera Bag from Mademoisselle Ligne? The black one? I wanted to know how much is it after sale... I'm planning of buying one for myself too. Thanks a lot.

Sorry for the inconvenience Chanelboy, the timezone is really killing me... Spent a lot of calls calling different Chanel Boutiques in USA but unfortunately, I only get "our office hours are closed." :/ Thanks! :biggrin:

Sorry.. I have to ask it here since it is the easiest and the most accessible way for me to contact someone from USA... Is that the Camera Bag from Mademoisselle Ligne? The black one? I wanted to know how much is it after sale... I'm planning of buying one for myself too. Thanks a lot.

Sorry for the inconvenience Chanelboy, the timezone is really killing me... Spent a lot of calls calling different Chanel Boutiques in USA but unfortunately, I only get "our office hours are closed." :/ Thanks! :biggrin:

I assume some forumners...thinks all others are from US...lol...

hi rica...in his pic he calls it the small mad tote. the beige one he says is orig $1225 and reduced to $799...i would assume it's the same price for the black....if not, it could not be far off....hths! pretty bag!

oh, where are my manners...thank you chanelboy! i always enjoy viewing your pics and appreciate the effort!:okay:

:tup:You forgot one-- There is one now in Florida as well. I do not remember the location name though ...

Poor CHANELboy, bombarded with questions, some that he's already answered in this thread.

The title states he is located at the Mall of America which is in Minnesota. There are only 3 Chanel boutiques in all of Nordstrom - one in Minnesota, one in Seattle, WA, and one in Canoga Park, CA.