Chanel S/S08 2.55 Dark Silver,Pewter Shoes,& New Chanel Nail Colour in Gold Fiction

Bagmad73 and ladies – Thank you very much. Hee hee, my modeling pictures for it are at this thread (there is another pair of sandals which I wore with the bag at Post #89) A Little Gem from Paris... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page). You ladies have seen so many pics of the S/S08 Dark Silver so hmm, maybe I will try to post pics when I paint my nails in the Gold Fiction? Today, I just bought a gold-plated ring to match with the nail colour!

Ceci – Nope, have not seen the nail colour yet. I know for this new season, Chanel has have 3 colours: this gold, silver and a dark pink (very pretty) but the SA said the gold is the most unique and well, it is the colour that is so heavily advertised plus I didn’t want to spend SGD38 on a colour I can get for a much lower price, so I got the gold in the end.

Kaban – No, the shoes are not Chanel; I got them custom-made to match with the bag (please tell me I am not insane! Haha…)

Hi Ladies,

Here are some pics of the Gold Fiction. Please pardon my ugly hands:sad: and skill-less paint job :sad:but having said that, it is a breeze to apply the nail colour :yes:(good quality nail colour does make the job easier and looks better too!:tup:)

DH says it looks better than the SGD2.90 nail colours I have! :PDUH!:P Hee hee, but of course as this is :heart:Chanel:heart:!

Attachments

• SP_A0575.jpg
    SP_A0575.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 42
  • SP_A0579.jpg
    SP_A0579.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 37
  • SP_A0586.jpg
    SP_A0586.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 41
  • SP_A0587.jpg
    SP_A0587.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 38
  • SP_A0588.jpg
    SP_A0588.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 50
here are more, with a gold-plated ring to show the difference in colour. I feel the nail colour is more mango-ish than gold gold, if you get what I mean. The pic with the ring will show what I am saying:yes:

Attachments

• SP_A0589.jpg
    SP_A0589.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 46
  • SP_A0590.jpg
    SP_A0590.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 50