Chanel S/S08 2.55 Dark Silver,Pewter Shoes,& New Chanel Nail Colour in Gold Fiction

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

I just got this pair of shoes:heart:. Do you think it matches well with the :heart:Chanel S/SA08 2.55 in Dark Silver:heart:?:P

SP_A0561.jpg

chanel 4.JPG

In addition, I just bought the :heart:new Nail Colour from Chanel (Gold Fiction 151.020):heart: but hmm...it is gold (they have it in Silver too) so I doubt it will go with the bag?;)

SP_A0566.jpg

SP_A0567.jpg

What are your thoughts?:yes:

2. #2 Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    congrats! Awesome purchases! Love the colour of your bag.

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Love the shoes - Looks like a good match!!! The shoes are a bit more silver in the pics though - is it just the lighting?

4. Here is a pic of the bag and shoes side-by-side. :P
    SP_A0560.jpg

5. Hey babevivtan - now I can see them side by side, I say perfect match!!
    [​IMG]

6. Perfect match, enjoy , great purchase, lovesbmw

7. wow congrats!

8. Great match!

9. :tup: for DS reissue & shoes

Have you seen the CHANEL KALEIDOSCOPE nail color? I thought this one is closer to my 07A DS color.

10. Lovely goodies! :yes:

11. very well matched!!! modelling pics??:P

12. They will go very well together. :yes:

13. Absolutely! Can't wait to see your fabulous modeling pics!

14. i think most metellics are hard to match exactly however they will be worn a couple of feet apart and the general tone is the same - should be perfect! I like the shoes are they chanel?

15. Surprisingly the DS metallic does goes with quite a lot of colors! Congrats!