Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

IMG_1255.jpg
Top over the dress :smile:

IMG_1196.jpgIMG_1198.jpgIMG_1195.jpg
Blue tweed. It’s so pretty in person. The trim is shiny. The jacket is a 36. They had a waiting list for the 40. The skirt was cute. The price point was just up there for me :smile:

IMG_1200.jpg
This tweed was very pretty in person. It doesn’t photograph well at all. Highly recommended to try it. It’s a thousand less than the blue one. They can hem the fringe shorter in back if you like.

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
Ok ladies and gents, I need your advice please! Picked up my red coat from alterations (will wear it tomorrow for my birthday and share pics later) but need to come back Monday since the grey jacket that needed some adjustments wasn't ready yet. While waiting, the store manager showed me 2 jackets she had put on hold for me. One is the cruise fringe, the other the cruise with owl buttons. Didn't take a pic of the fringe but it's absolutely lovely. I even love the fact that the back is a bit longer. So sweet. However, I surprisingly liked the cruise on me although you ladies weren't too fond of it. I can't buy both, but what are everyone's thoughts on the sleeve length for the cruise jacket on me? Btw the spring fringe is not the blue version but a lovely colourful mix with orange, yellow, green etc. on neutral ground.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

View attachment 3939291
Looks perfect to me :heart:

Reactions: pinkorchid20
The skirt I tried w the blue jacket is the ground control skirt without the belt. It was a 44 and 2150. Very pretty. The pink skirt was 1900. Not lined but had pockets and comfortable :smile:
So the GC skirt is very long? Pretty! That’s the sale price? Did Ricky have the blue jacket in various sizes? It’s my very favorite although that navy is pretty close up. Did you happen to see the black dress from my picture? Just wanted your honest opinion on it.