Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Cruise ! Got to try some pieces :smile:

View attachment 3855163
First look! It was short on me (this was sample size and a little small haha). This was the itchy dress with no lining. The other client who tried it said the same thing. It looked awesome on her. She was probably 5 foot 2.

View attachment 3855164
This is the longer version. I loved the tweed. So beautiful. But again not lined and itchy. I also didn’t love the slit below the zipper. Id almost want to cut it shorter but longer than the first dress he he. Think this dress was 500 more than the first.

View attachment 3855165
This dress was so fun. Very stretchy. It’s a cream pink in real life. It fit better than this next dress which I squeezed into like a sausage LOL

View attachment 3855166
I thought this print was fun. It’s a stretchy cotton in navy and ecru. The other piece like it was this cute dress. It has pockets !!
View attachment 3855167

View attachment 3855168
I liked this dress but it was very short. It’s prob better as a tunic.

View attachment 3855169
This top was cute !! But expensive and the inside is scratchy not soft.

View attachment 3855171
Here’s the jeans. I couldn’t squeeze my bottom in them LOL.

View attachment 3855172
The tees are nice and soft. The inside is terry cloth. I tried the pleated navy pants but couldn’t fit and they were quite sheer.

View attachment 3855173
Closeup of the shoes
Ohhh the Tee!! Normally I hate logo t-shirts but the leaf detailing and ruching speak to me. Do you know how much it will be?

View attachment 3855163
First look! It was short on me (this was sample size and a little small haha). This was the itchy dress with no lining. The other client who tried it said the same thing. It looked awesome on her. She was probably 5 foot 2.

View attachment 3855164
This is the longer version. I loved the tweed. So beautiful. But again not lined and itchy. I also didn’t love the slit below the zipper. Id almost want to cut it shorter but longer than the first dress he he. Think this dress was 500 more than the first.

View attachment 3855165
This dress was so fun. Very stretchy. It’s a cream pink in real life. It fit better than this next dress which I squeezed into like a sausage LOL

View attachment 3855166
I thought this print was fun. It’s a stretchy cotton in navy and ecru. The other piece like it was this cute dress. It has pockets !!
View attachment 3855167

View attachment 3855168

View attachment 3855169

View attachment 3855171

View attachment 3855172
The tees are nice and soft. The inside is terry cloth. I tried the pleated navy pants but couldn’t fit and they were quite sheer.

View attachment 3855173
Closeup of the shoes

You have the height to pull off these maxi dresses. The short ecru and navy looks really good on you also. Thanks again for posting :smile:

View attachment 3855163

View attachment 3855164

View attachment 3855165

View attachment 3855166
View attachment 3855167

View attachment 3855168

View attachment 3855169

View attachment 3855171

View attachment 3855172

View attachment 3855173
Closeup of the shoes

Gorgeous !
Everything looks awesome on you,
I love the two long dresses a lot on you, specially the tweed piece, fingers crossed these are just sample sales and everything will be lined for the stores,

Reactions: nicole0612
I am new to this thread. Anyone know if chanel will have the beige/ black lambskin slingback in the coming season ?

I have seen the heeled ones at neimans and Bloomingdale’s recently. The flats I’m looking for and haven’t found yet. Bloomingdale’s had it in suede.

I tried on the non gladiator sandals from cruise. The heel is quite high ! There’s a platform I think.

It was fun to see the samples ... I wish they’d do it every season :smile: it’s been awhile since they had them at my store.

Is the U.S. Launch date is set for early Nov?

Yes. They said should come in next 2-3 weeks [emoji3]

Love the long stretch dresses on you pigleto972001, but too bad some dresses are itchy, I don't want any itchiness for these prices.

The long stretch dresses were pretty comfortable. They are about 2500-2900. The itchy ones were 6100 and 6600 I think. I guess you could buy a slip if they do come unlined. But for that price ... they should be comfortable.

Thank you pigleto for all the pics and intel! I am trying my best to stay away from the boutique to not be tempted, as I am really trying to restrict myself to just the white suit... not like I "need" it, but I do want it!

Thank you pigleto for all the pics and intel! I am trying my best to stay away from the boutique to not be tempted, as I am really trying to restrict myself to just the white suit... not like I "need" it, but I do want it!

Think the white suit would be a great addition to your collection. It is really sharp. The jacket is so pretty. I loved how the owl buttons pop. I heard it comes in black too though did not see it. The white is just special.

That dress is fantastic on you!
Love the color
View attachment 3856311
Is it different a bit?

Ha, the dress was very cute. We could not figure out the neck pieces before we saw the pic. I think there was another way to strap them together. The color is so pretty and the dress was very soft. They thought it washed me out. I think it was around 5000. It would look nice on you :smile: