Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Just wanted to add some more mod shots of the knits. Of the ones I tried, these two fit the best so they’re the only pictures I took. The white cardigan (size 36)isn’t as cropped as I though it would be and is the softest of all the knits I’ve tried so far. The floral I would prefer a 40 for a more relaxed fit. There is also a short sleeve floral cardigan, but I’m unclear whether or not it was ordered for the US. I also tried the pullover with blue and pink city building design and buttons on the sleeve which was really pretty, but it was too tight for my liking in 36. Both the floral and city pullovers were soft enough but not cozy soft like the white cardigan. View attachment 5106387View attachment 5106389
wow!!!! I love the white knit on you!!!! I am waiting for the black one but I think the white is more visually stunning

One last piece to try for now ! The checkerboard skirt. It is short haha. But super cute. Has small pockets in front. Wonder how sequins will hold up w usage. And def need tights I think :smile:

I had a tweed black and white skirt back when I was working and in my 30's. I wore it with black tights and a black crew sweater tucked in. It was one of my favorite outfits.

Just wanted to add some more mod shots of the knits. Of the ones I tried, these two fit the best so they’re the only pictures I took. The white cardigan (size 36)isn’t as cropped as I though it would be and is the softest of all the knits I’ve tried so far. The floral I would prefer a 40 for a more relaxed fit. There is also a short sleeve floral cardigan, but I’m unclear whether or not it was ordered for the US. I also tried the pullover with blue and pink city building design and buttons on the sleeve which was really pretty, but it was too tight for my liking in 36. Both the floral and city pullovers were soft enough but not cozy soft like the white cardigan. View attachment 5106387View attachment 5106389
Like both of these on you. The white is really pretty! I knitted a cardigan with flower motifs on the shoulders which reminds me of this design.

Reactions: m_ichele
Metiers finally arrived at my local department store boutique (now leased). Succumbed to the navy/plum jacket that @pigleto972001 endorsed and @KerriKatherine bought. Definitely not expected but too beautiful to pass up. Also so very lightweight! That cinched it for me. Sigh… my wallet is crying though.
Am sure it’s absolutely stunning on you! So happy you got this! Hugs