Chanel RTW ~ Reveals, Chit-chat & Info thread

Does anyone have this jacket from La Pausa? Is it heavy? Before I try to track it down I was hoping for some information. Does it run large? Anyone know the price point? I would like to find in store but understand might be difficult because it’s from past season.

38EF3743-2193-4E67-8239-28646A051244.jpeg

Reactions: sinny1
Does anyone have this jacket from La Pausa? Is it heavy? Before I try to track it down I was hoping for some information. Does it run large? Anyone know the price point? I would like to find in store but understand might be difficult because it’s from past season.

View attachment 4810044
I tried it on in the sale, it was bulky / heavy as it’s a terry like material. I am 38 and was swimming in the 38. More of a coat/jacket than blazer. Someone else asked during sale a few weeks ago and other ladies responded it was true to size for them.
It’s a nice piece but wasn’t for me.
I did like the nip at the waist which made a lovely silhouette.

I tried it on in the sale, it was bulky / heavy as it’s a terry like material. I am 38 and was swimming in the 38. More of a coat/jacket than blazer. Someone else asked during sale a few weeks ago and other ladies responded it was true to size for them.
It’s a nice piece but wasn’t for me.
I did like the nip at the waist which made a lovely silhouette.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: De sac
I love this jacket, but I would not buy it as it looks like the black Paris Rome.
And the buttons are not as nice.

I had the same thought but I missed out on Paris Rome... I was not buying Chanel RTW then :sad: While I do see the Paris Rome jacket pop up from time to time on reseller websites (and I personally am happy to pick up pre-loved items in good condition), this is one jacket that has been faked quite a bit. I've seen some pretty unfortunate fakes on eBay. The shorter length will probably suit me better than the Paris Rome as well, as I am 5'3" and fairly high waisted.

It sounds like my SA had the foresight to actually order one for me (yay!) and is expecting it to come in soon so I will try and post pics.

View attachment 4810044
I bought this jacket this summer on sale at 40% off. I bought my regular size since I have wide chest/shoulders. On sale it was final sale so I did not take a chance sizing it down. Sleeves for me need to be cut. It’s not slim fit jacket do a bit loose works.
I like the details on this jacket when I saw it first time. That is why it did not bother me that it’s a bit heavy. Depends on how you intent to wear it. It’s beautiful jacket. It can be worn as blazer for fall or as jacket with tank top. Since it was on sale recently, if I was in your place, I would track it on sale and would not pay full price. By the way, this jacket does not have chain detail inside, on the trim. My SA said it’s because is heavy and some Chanel jackets do not have the chain. Hope it helps.

Reactions: costa
I bought this jacket this summer on sale at 40% off. I bought my regular size since I have wide chest/shoulders. On sale it was final sale so I did not take a chance sizing it down. Sleeves for me need to be cut. It’s not slim fit jacket do a bit loose works.
I like the details on this jacket when I saw it first time. That is why it did not bother me that it’s a bit heavy. Depends on how you intent to wear it. It’s beautiful jacket. It can be worn as blazer for fall or as jacket with tank top. Since it was on sale recently, if I was in your place, I would track it on sale and would not pay full price. By the way, this jacket does not have chain detail inside, on the trim. My SA said it’s because is heavy and some Chanel jackets do not have the chain. Hope it helps.
Thank you for the detailed information.

Took my tank in for alterations and the alterations guy talked me into trying the coral top
My husband loves it too. Ai yi yi. Now I can’t decide and the small sweatshirt is on the way yikes !!!

just noticed the stitching on the CC and also little pearls at the end !

View attachment 4810966

View attachment 4810967

View attachment 4810968
If you have to choose 2, I vote for these! You look great, they are useful and will get great cost per wear yet look put together, and are both totally your style. Of course you have to try the sweatshirt to make sure you can’t live without it, but I think you have a couple of pieces that can fit the same wardrobe role as the sweatshirt. However, some pieces we can never have too many of; for me it is knitwear, you may need a wider variety of sweatshirts.