Chanel Resellers & Consignment RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY

I had a great recent experience with Newberrystreet.com, thanks for the advice!

I just purchased my first Chanel bag.....a CHANEL XL JUMBO BLACK over the shoulder purse.

I can honestly state, that although hesitant about purchasing a bag from so far away - Australia, I am absolutely thrilled beyond my expectations with my purchase !!!

TIMELESS LUXURIES` customer service (email: [email protected]) was unbelievable. I asked a million questions, which were always answered promptly and very cordially. Cisca, the owner, was incredibly professional and the purse I received was exactly as she said it would be. I cannot say enough about this Chanel re-seller and consignment company.

I could not believe how fast I received the bag; paying exactly the price of the bag as it was listed. I have looked at so many CHANEL bags and was getting exasperated at the number of bags that looked like they had been run over by several trucks. The state of many of them was disgusting; dirty, worn out, the ``sat on`` appearance. One particular company, east of the continental USA has hundreds of bags and not one was acceptable to me; prices too high with appearances of over used bags. I was getting very tired of looking for my first bag. After all, one would think that the turn-over of bags is an ongoing thing; there are always people selling and buying. So, last but most certainly not least...... I found the bag of my dreams. I received the bag in four days (actually three because there was a weekend in between). It was exceptionally packaged and when I opened it I was overjoyed. I am incredibly fussy with an very critical eye...........this bag was immaculate !!!! They want customers to be happy with their purchases and they strive to do so.

So.......if you are looking for a Chanel purse........do not hesitate for a minute. I am certain, if there is something you are looking for specifically, Cisca would be more than happy to assist you. I know my Chanel hunting days will always take me back to TIMELESS LUXURIES. For your info..........I do not know the owners...now or ever and are not related to them, I am just a very happy customer - FINALLY !!!!! From the bottom of my heart - thank you Cisca.

Last edited:
IT’S OUR LUCKY DAY!!! One of TPF’s favorite sellers Timeless Luxuries now has their own website. Check the 10 star posts on TPF and feedback on eBay: User id is babypink*kitten. I have purchased many bags from this seller and I am so confident in their product I admit to opening the beautifully packaged bags and putting them in my closet without inspecting. I am never disappointed.

Just fabulous bags and service: http://www.mytimelessluxuries.com

Wholeheartedly agree with the above!
Just had an amazing transaction with this seller on their new website.
Honest, reliable and amazing item ! 1000% recommend them

IT’S OUR LUCKY DAY!!! One of TPF’s favorite sellers Timeless Luxuries now has their own website. Check the 10 star posts on TPF and feedback on eBay: User id is babypink*kitten. I have purchased many bags from this seller and I am so confident in their product I admit to opening the beautifully packaged bags and putting them in my closet without inspecting. I am never disappointed.

Just fabulous bags and service: http://www.mytimelessluxuries.com

I had a great experience with my-personal shoppers on eBay. I bought the 14c red jumbo but thank goodness for their Great return policy because most eBay shops are final sale. I should've done my research first before I bought it because it was too much of an orange tone for my wardrobe.

I highly recommend them because she was very nice and understanding when I told her I'm returning it. If you decide to but anything from her, she included a base shaper in the jumbo.

I just HAVE to give a huge shout out to Fashionhulu on eBay. Amazing communication, overnight shipping! Plus they packaged my bag so perfectly and safe. I bought a pre loved flap bag and it looks absolutely brand new. I cannot find a flaw and I'm searching and trying to just because I can't believe how perfect this bag is. Excellent experience and getting the bag the day after you bought it is just a great bonus.

Hi,

luxury-bond is great, run by ilya. Had a really great experience purchasing an authentic chanel flap paris-edinburgh collection and got it authenticated here. Very helpful with shipping eventhough i got the first address wrong and it was on new year holiday. Can't thank ilya enough for his help. I think he also has ebay page.

also having great experience with chanel touch on malleries. Got a great chanel vintage with sn excellent condition.

I had a great experience with Theresa from Boutique Patina. She really went out of her way to answer all of my questions an even FaceTime'd with me so I could see the condition of the Chanel bag before I bought it. I highly recommend her as a reseller !

Reactions: Balto Bag Lady
Two thumbs up for Luxury Bond! Loved the option of paying with either Paypal or my credit card. The store owner, Ilya is very professional and is a real pleasure to deal with. The bag was in pristine condition and was shipped - nicely packaged - via USPS Priority mail. It made the cross country trip in just 2 days.
Here is the website: http://www.luxury-bond.com/ (they also have a Ebay store for those who like E-baying) :smile:

I just found the most amazing small store in Southampton, NY in the same side alley along Jobs Lane as the Kardashians pop up store. Its called Theshop. I'd never seen it before as it just opened this weekend. It has an extraordinary selection of stunning and unusual preloved Chanel and Hermes bags. They were in perfect condition and definitely real. I saw someone buy the most luscious peach colored mini while I was there - it was the one on the second from the bottom shelf in the picture. My iPhone photos do not do them justice. The colors are off - sorry.

The bag looked like it had never been used. There was dark navy patent classic jumbo - I'd never seen one before - and a small dark navy Timeless evening clutch with a pearl tassel I'd not seen either. Sooooo pretty. A gold python WOC and a gold lambskin (?) WOC - very soft leather, a black caviar jumbo, a white caviar medium, necklaces, bracelets, etc.

The pink jumbo is the most beautiful pale petal pink. The name hasn't even been painted on the door, but I got its number: 631-488-4466. If anyone is in the Hamptons, it is definitely worth going there.

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 3,587
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 3,592
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 3,563
  • bracelets.JPG
    bracelets.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 3,575
  • white.JPG
    white.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 3,581
  • Black caviar 1.JPG
    Black caviar 1.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 3,565
Last edited:
I recommend shop hers

Sellers can list items online and once items are sold, the store authenticate the items before shipping to buyers.

Buyers can return the items within 14 days of delivery.

Commission is 18%

http://shop-hers.com/

Timeless luxury is also great! However previous post didn't mention that the store is based in Australia. So if you are selling the items, keep in mind you need to ship the items to Australia.