CHANEL REISSUE

I wonder, do you guys wear your Reissue with the underside sticking out, or do you prefer it straight?
I had always a bag shaper in my bag, but recently I saw some pics again with the underside visible and the style seem to grow on me now.

I wonder, do you guys wear your Reissue with the underside sticking out, or do you prefer it straight?
I had always a bag shaper in my bag, but recently I saw some pics again with the underside visible and the style seem to grow on me now.
I use mine as is. So, it's not a really straight bottom. My go to bag more than the classic. I wish I bought more of reissue.

I prefer mine flat for stability when standing on its own. I purchased a base shaper but never needed it. It was already pretty flat somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sferics
I find my Reissue 227 (washed caviar) is quite “pointy” when carried. It is of course less structured than the Classic. Anyone else notice this?

At the bottom? You’re able to fold the bag if you want, so that makes sense. When I was trying bags on I found the smaller bags (225 and mini) were easier to fold/looked more folding-friendly than the bigger ones

Reactions: Cali2HI
At the bottom? You’re able to fold the bag if you want, so that makes sense. When I was trying bags on I found the smaller bags (225 and mini) were easier to fold/looked more folding-friendly than the bigger ones
At the top, by the grommets. Mine is a single flap in washed caviar, so it was relaxed to begin with. But the larger ones like mine seem more prone to this. Just curious.

Has anyone bought a mini reissue with gold chain from boutique over the past few years ? If so, does the chain strap tarnish over time?

I’ve done a search but seems those discussions are solely referring to vintage or pre loved bags (not sure if it’s counterfeit etc)

Have thought about the reissue for a long time and love the gold chain- but concerned it would tarnish easily over time. Thoughts? Experiences?