CHANEL REISSUE

Does anyone know if the reissue mini came in caviar? I don't ever recall seeing one, but apparently there was...

Hoping it's not a super fake but honestly, not sure. Wanted to check to see if anyone recalls reissue in caviar.

Attachments

• 76C78D79-A2AB-41E0-B4E7-A3A16DEBB22E.jpeg
    76C78D79-A2AB-41E0-B4E7-A3A16DEBB22E.jpeg
    295 KB · Views: 60
  • 11AFF93D-EB23-4F2C-AC30-011B1B5B9CA2.jpeg
    11AFF93D-EB23-4F2C-AC30-011B1B5B9CA2.jpeg
    336.7 KB · Views: 59
Does anyone know if the reissue mini came in caviar? I don't ever recall seeing one, but apparently there was...

Hoping it's not a super fake but honestly, not sure. Wanted to check to see if anyone recalls reissue in caviar.

@goodatlife, I have a caviar or grained calfskin reissue. Mine is a black chevron 2.55, and I love it! I absolutely love the reissue style, but TBH don't love aged calf, although I have a couple for times I really want a carefree bag. If Chanel ever release caviar reissues again, I'll probably need to explore selling an organ to get my fill lol!

I can't confirm anything about the gray bag above, but reissues were made in caviar. For added peace of mind, perhaps you can explore a 3rd party authenticator.

@goodatlife, I have a caviar or grained calfskin reissue. Mine is a black chevron 2.55, and I love it! I absolutely love the reissue style, but TBH don't love aged calf, although I have a couple for times I really want a carefree bag. If Chanel ever release caviar reissues again, I'll probably need to explore selling an organ to get my fill lol!

I can't confirm anything about the gray bag above, but reissues were made in caviar. For added peace of mind, perhaps you can explore a 3rd party authenticator.
Oh I had no idea! Thank you for letting me know. Do you mind showing some photos? Would love to see.

I'll try to take a photo tomorrow and post it.
Sorry for the delay in posting, the week got away from me. Here’s the photo of my reissue. The sun is bright this am so a bit tricky to get a good close-up but I tried lol. It’s a 27 series if that helps in your process. I often wonder why I torture myself w the double flap, as the reissue minis fit about the same amount & are so much easier to use. Let us know what you decide and apologies again for not posting earlier in the week.

Attachments

• IMG_1885.jpeg
    IMG_1885.jpeg
    276.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1890.jpeg
    IMG_1890.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1888.jpeg
    IMG_1888.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 48
Beautiful Chevron! It’s supposed to come in dark grey, too, but my SA still hasn’t seen any… I’m a grey lover so keeping my fingers crossed!

Same, also waiting to see the gray reissue, although with Cruise now upon us, I might be OK if they arrive in Jan lol! Excited to see the gray with the silver hardware, and always a fan of chevrons!

Beautiful Chevron! It’s supposed to come in dark grey, too, but my SA still hasn’t seen any… I’m a grey lover so keeping my fingers crossed!

Thank you! Hope the grey will show and you will score one! I was also waiting for the pink mini and WOCs in reissue and silver HW but haven’t heard from SAs. Not sure if they will come in the end. I wish Chanel make more chevrons and silver HW and so black :smile: these futures gives such a different vibe to a bag and outfit:smile:

Reactions: monkyjib
@goodatlife, apologies I posted my chevron reissue but not my quilted reissue. The quilted is dark charcoal gray (almost looks black) & is a series 28. Also included a photo of my metallic brown as well as a patent mini and silver iri quilted which aren’t aged calf.View attachment 5890454View attachment 5890455View attachment 5890456View attachment 5890457
Love your reissues! The charcoal gray reissue is made of metallic sheepskin I believe. I have the same bag in mini and I love it. Chanel did a great job with that series, wish they would bring back sheepskin again!