CHANEL REISSUE

View attachment 4910571Hi I think it’s just a crease. I wish it’s not there.

The leather distress is indeed part of the reissue's charm. Not too crazy about it myself so I tend to stick to tweed for my reissues. If it's too distracting for you, you can return it. Distress tends to differ on different reissues. You could wait on one that you're good with if the crease is too distracting.

Reactions: Cooshcouture
The leather distress is indeed part of the reissue's charm. Not too crazy about it myself so I tend to stick to tweed for my reissues. If it's too distracting for you, you can return it. Distress tends to differ on different reissues. You could wait on one that you're good with if the crease is too distracting.
It was the last one in Canada, iI convinced myself I can live with this line but It’s really bother me . I will return it.

Hi Can I have your opinion of this bag. My SA found me this hard to find mini so black reissue. I bought it yesterday but one thing I keep looking at it. The one line across the front flap. I know it’s a common line on this type of skin but do you think it looks unattractive right on the front flap. Should I keep it or return. What do you think?View attachment 4910559View attachment 4910560

It’s aged calfskin. So it’s normal to have it. If you like the bag, you should keep it since it’s not easy to find. Hope it helps

Reactions: Cooshcouture
Sheepskin comes from an older animal, which is one of the reasons it's a little tougher than lamb. It doesn't take color quite as well, so you're less likely to see BRIGHT sheepskin pieces, but it's a slightly more durable leather and it lends itself well to iridescent and metallic finishes (from what I've seen). It also has a different texture as lambskin. I'm not POSITIVE that it's sheepskin but it does look more like sheep to me, over calf. Either way, if it doesn't have the distressed look you're after, it might be a reason not to keep the bag. Might as well get your money back instead of holding onto something you're unsatisfied with! And then you can put that money towards the look you really want.
Hi I just want to keep you updated. I got the bag yesterday and decided to keep it as it came in a very good condition at a perfect price point. I love the look of the bag, the quilts are not as puffy as I’ve seen in the photos and it’s not metallic finish but just the used leather getting smoother and a bit shiny that gives a luxurious feel. I think the puffy and metallic look come from the lighting effect when they took the photos.

So at this point, I’m satisfied with my purchase. It helps me saving more for the next piece. I plan to complete my collection with a mini Reissue in aged calfskin and different HW.

EE8CF4FC-748A-457F-B7F7-664A798CA057.jpeg

Hi I just want to keep you updated. I got the bag yesterday and decided to keep it as it came in a very good condition at a perfect price point. I love the look of the bag, the quilts are not as puffy as I’ve seen in the photos and it’s not metallic finish but just the used leather getting smoother and a bit shiny that gives a luxurious feel. I think the puffy and metallic look come from the lighting effect when they took the photos.

So at this point, I’m satisfied with my purchase. It helps me saving more for the next piece. I plan to complete my collection with a mini Reissue in aged calfskin and different HW.

View attachment 4911265

Aw, that's awesome! I'm so glad you ended up being happy with it. So much better than being disappointed and dealing with the headache of trying to return. This is the 225? Do you mind if I ask how much you got it for?

Aw, that's awesome! I'm so glad you ended up being happy with it. So much better than being disappointed and dealing with the headache of trying to return. This is the 225? Do you mind if I ask how much you got it for?
Yes it’s 225 série 12. I got it for 3,250 euros from VC. I think the leather looks like lambskin.

I don’t know what came over me but I had this sudden urge that I NEED a Chanel flap bag (must be 2020’s doing :P). After a lot of intense (re)searching I finally got one! She is a 16 series 226 in aged calfskin with GHW and I’m IN LOVE!! Although I’ve only carried it out once (bad rainy weather and really where can one go these days) it makes me so happy every time I hold and look at it:love:. Very happy I went with the Reissue 2.55 instead of the Classic Flap also.

Now what does everyone do to keep your Chanel in tip top shape? I’ve got mine loosely stuffed, chain inside the bag, stored upright in dust bag but as for the aged calfskin leather do you recommend cleaning/conditioning or even use an all protector every once in a while?

576B4531-F44D-4F4B-B73A-C51C8CEAB7B5.jpegD63C48FB-B91E-4DC7-803E-48DDD4873B91.jpeg011F3A21-5DDC-4CC8-9EB9-1E97E544F7E5.jpeg

Attachments

• 9EC29578-5CCF-41CA-A605-56C423C38931.jpeg
    9EC29578-5CCF-41CA-A605-56C423C38931.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 200
Bored, so crowning and dressing my Miss USA, navy 2.55. Reissue in my opinion is more gorgeous like a mature lady than the classic flaps. Feel my navy is more special than the classic black and still wearable. Does team reissue agree? Happy Holidays.

Attachments

• IMG_1295.jpg
    IMG_1295.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1302.jpg
    IMG_1302.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1305.jpg
    IMG_1305.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1306.jpg
    IMG_1306.jpg