Chanel Reissue Mini for Pre Fall?

Here’s a pic my SA sent of the pink mini SHW. I would say the first picture isn’t as accurate. The second picture is after I brought her home. It’s definitely a neon pink. The blue RHW was cute also but it’s more of a teal (blue/green) which didn’t show in the picture. I already have a similar color bag so I went for the pink but I’m still debating whether to keep it or not. It’s like a hurts your eyes when you look at it pink but I like that it’s more youthful and fun. 3B5DBDCE-1A01-4313-B29A-D0B30151171B.jpeg EAFA5ADC-1F28-41F6-A165-29F7EF0D5E28.jpeg3E394450-9529-4F59-90C3-5F7AE6F20466.jpeg

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread but if there is anybody who can enlighten me the difference between reissue in mini size and size 224 in terms of how much they can hold, their shape and if the strap length is similar? TIA

Here’s a pic my SA sent of the pink mini SHW. I would say the first picture isn’t as accurate. The second picture is after I brought her home. It’s definitely a neon pink. The blue RHW was cute also but it’s more of a teal (blue/green) which didn’t show in the picture. I already have a similar color bag so I went for the pink but I’m still debating whether to keep it or not. It’s like a hurts your eyes when you look at it pink but I like that it’s more youthful and fun. View attachment 4569602 View attachment 4569603View attachment 4569604

did you keep it? i saw it at the store today and loved how bright the colour is. its so special and really pops...just not sure how often I would wear it though.

anyone that own the reissue mini in black sheepskin notice any fuzzy thread? Mine is on it way to me from Bloomie in NY. I'm nervous as I'm in CA and purchased it over the phone and can't inspect the bag.
saw this post regarding the thread.
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...-an-issue-reissue-mini.1019296/#post-33406092

I recently got LUCKY and picked up the black mini reissue in Paris. It’s pristine but I grabbed a red mini reissue too. I had 3 to choose between and on those there were truly FUZZY thread issues!! I had to pick the best one out of the bunch.

I dunno if it’s certain wear on the thread they are using now that causes the fuzziness or what! My jumbo reissue from 2005 doesn’t have any problems from fuzzy thread.

I hope yours is all good when it arrives! I absolutely adore the color-

I recently got LUCKY and picked up the black mini reissue in Paris. It’s pristine but I grabbed a red mini reissue too. I had 3 to choose between and on those there were truly FUZZY thread issues!! I had to pick the best one out of the bunch.

I dunno if it’s certain wear on the thread they are using now that causes the fuzziness or what! My jumbo reissue from 2005 doesn’t have any problems from fuzzy thread.

I hope yours is all good when it arrives! I absolutely adore the color-

Mine was delivered today. Love it !F35EACD3-8D90-478B-90C2-FD7DAEE0F683.jpeg