Chanel Reissue Mini for Pre Fall?

To the ladies who purchased both the aged calf with gold and sheepskin with ruth, which one do you prefer and why? I went to the store to look for the aged calf but they didn't have it in store yet.
They are two different styles of bag. The black aged calf with aged gold hw is a bit more classy and dressy for me. I could wear a dress and go dinner comfortably with it. The grey sheepskin with rhw is tougher (material wise) and edgier, I go out in jeans and causal clothes with it and not worry it would get beat up too much. Chanel bags with different color, material, and hw give different look, you can never get just one. I like this particular season and got more than one is not only because I love Reissue, this is the first time/year Reissue mini has single flap and 4 grommets (unlike its counterpart the classic flap mini which only has 2 grommets). The 4 grommets allow you to wear it crossbody, and double chain it in on shoulder, which is my prefer way to carry my bags. They may or may not come back again next year. Who knows.

Hi, congrats on your purchases. I personally would not buy the beige color as I worry about there is a possibility of color transfer in the future. Green is my favorite color and I have a few green bags and slgs from Chanel, and indeed they are all different shades of green. In stead of 50 shades of gray, I have 10 shades of green lol.
Thank you, I got your point. Light color is very hard to maintain with wear and tear.

Reactions: hiyoa
hi, asking the other mini reissue owners, I have the feeling that the threads on the calf w aged ghw mini seem a bit fizzier than I know it from other bags…
or is it just me looking too close..?

hi, asking the other mini reissue owners, I have the feeling that the threads on the calf w aged ghw mini seem a bit fizzier than I know it from other bags…
or is it just me looking too close..?
I agree! Actually the thread on the sheepskin is also just as fizzy. Maybe its just the quality of the thread they used for all the mini reissue from this collection.

I agree! Actually the thread on the sheepskin is also just as fizzy. Maybe its just the quality of the thread they used for all the mini reissue from this collection.

hmm ok, thank you for your reply! the other one I saw in store seemed to have even fizzier threads.. so most probably it’s really just the thread quality they used and not an issue...

I have a sheepskin 2.55 and it is super durable! It does not seem to scratch or scuff. Every time I go to use it I think it looks brand new. Highly recommend !!

Thank you for your info, I just got it today in green color. I am so lucky coz the country I live doesn’t order much mini at all. ;)

Attachments

• DECAD7EC-43B9-4BAB-BF0D-5C2B6B8CD7D7.jpeg
    DECAD7EC-43B9-4BAB-BF0D-5C2B6B8CD7D7.jpeg
    234.7 KB · Views: 927
To the ladies who purchased both the aged calf with gold and sheepskin with ruth, which one do you prefer and why? I went to the store to look for the aged calf but they didn't have it in store yet.

I really love the sheepskin much more! I love sturdy, hardy bags. And that sheepskin is super tough! The aged calf of 19A also differs between Made in Italy Beige/Navy vs Made in France Black/Red. They have diff texture... but if I had to choose my favorite reissue mini thus far... it’s the charcoal with rhw :smile:.

does anyone have the colour code of the blue metallic? I was so excited about the calf w aged ghw I ignored the others.. but I think all minis are sold out here anyway...hmm
I got this off of Fashion Junky's YT video and called the Chanel number for availability today. They still have it in stock. HTH

Code for the blue: AS0874B01359 N579 N5261

Hi, everyone again

Yesterday I forgot to ask your opinions about something I found on my new green mini reissue,
1./ There is the little thread knot at the end of left side flap as arrow on the photo, is this normal ?
2,/ I found that the leather texture of the flap and bottom part of the bag are different, the flap is more smooth while the bottom does show more texture of the leather, but they are the same color, do I need to worry ?

Thank you in advance for all opinion ;)

Attachments

• 3541DA23-C486-487A-8608-DB72DA73EC4C.jpeg
    3541DA23-C486-487A-8608-DB72DA73EC4C.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 753
Reactions: cremse