Chanel "Promotion"

flo said:
what?? I inquired about the wallet 3 days ago and Stu said the only one left is pink/black and is it's the one on display , I said no thanks. the number I called is 808-923-0255 , is this not the same botique?

I called Joshua at 808-942-5555, not same boutique.

SilverFire said:
Last night I got my pink/black bowler! :biggrin:

Did anyone else get their stuff from the "promotion" yet? I was a little worried about buying the bag over the phone, but it came wrapped beautifully, as if I purchased it from the store.

The only thing though is it didn't come with the price tag, maybe b/c they didn't want me saying it was a gift and trying to exchange it for something in NJ getting a full store credit for the bag? :noworry:

congrats!! so exciting and post pics! i love the pink bowler! i think they take out the price tag when you buy it in store too...b/c i've never gotten the price tag with any of my designer bags...just the authenticity and care cards and receipt.

i am reallly tempted to get the pink bowler though...i just :love: the cambon line!! enjoy her lots!

keykey36 said:
is there anything left at all????????

I want a blush color wallet and handbag, has anyone seen it around?
Like what is shown on cover of website????

you should try calling 808-942-5555. i read this thread a few days ago and thought they were all sold out. but i said i am just going to try yesterday and was excited they still have them. so glad i called.:biggrin:

hawaii is 3 hours behind LA time. yesterday, joshua found new pieces for me, not display ones. remember to request that. and yes, i had to fax my id and cc first. there are beige/black wallet, card case, key case, planner, wallet, bowler, small tote still available. this beige looks like blush, a peachy beige). they also still have the pink/black cambon bags and small leather goods.

i don't know anything about Chanel but i still wanna have a Chanel
What is a medium tote? is it like horizontal or vertical? how about the small tote?
What is a bowling or bowler? is it like a big box one?
do they still have any sale? only the one in Hawaii?

SilverFire said:
Last night I got my pink/black bowler! :biggrin:

Did anyone else get their stuff from the "promotion" yet? I was a little worried about buying the bag over the phone, but it came wrapped beautifully, as if I purchased it from the store.

The only thing though is it didn't come with the price tag, maybe b/c they didn't want me saying it was a gift and trying to exchange it for something in NJ getting a full store credit for the bag? :noworry:

On a smiliar note, (to anyone)
curious question...what are the original prices for the Cambon medium tote and bowler?
Thanks!