Chanel Prices Worldwide: ASK QUESTIONS HERE

Hi, may I know the price of the mini rectangle in Switzerland please if bought in July 2017. I am trying to decipher this receipt. Thanks so much for any help

View attachment 4162837
Hello, I don’t know what’s the exact price in July last year but I remember in December 2017 it was around that price (27xx), in January 2018 it went up to 28xx and in March 2018 it is 3080 until this time I believe. HTH

Reactions: AAxxx
Hello, I don’t know what’s the exact price in July last year but I remember in December 2017 it was around that price (27xx), in January 2018 it went up to 28xx and in March 2018 it is 3080 until this time I believe. HTH

Thanks for your reply. Wow it has gone up 3 times since then! What I don’t understand though, if my maths is correct- the total doesn’t correspond to the amount on the receipt ie 2770 + 130 + 130 = 3030 and if sales tax is 8% it should be 3272.4 and not 3630 unless there’s some other taxes not accounted for. Sorry I don’t have any French :-s and don’t understand the Swiss receipt. Hope you can help :flowers:

Thanks for your reply. Wow it has gone up 3 times since then! What I don’t understand though, if my maths is correct- the total doesn’t correspond to the amount on the receipt ie 2770 + 130 + 130 = 3030 and if sales tax is 8% it should be 3272.4 and not 3630 unless there’s some other taxes not accounted for. Sorry I don’t have any French :-s and don’t understand the Swiss receipt. Hope you can help :flowers:
Hello again, yes that is the time when price has increased a few times in a short time which I believe due to stronger euro. It used to be 1 euro = 1.10 francs and suddenly became 1 euro = 1.20 gradually.

The other prices on the receipt is 430 not 130. That makes them in total 3630 tax inclusive. Without tax, the total of 3 items is 3361.11 according to the receipt and the 8% tax is based on this amount. That equals to 268.89. I hope I have answered your question :biggrin:

Reactions: AAxxx
Hello all !

I’m really confused on the new price increases - presently searching for a mini rectangle in Caviar leather. I’ve seen some “used” on Vestiaire collective going for €4500 and I’m just not believing my eyes.

Have any of you purchased one in Europe (brand new / retail) very recently or happen to know the most current price of this bag ? For reference, I am located in France. Thank you for you help ! [emoji4]

Last edited:
Hello all !

I’m really confused on the new price increases - presently searching for a mini rectangle in Caviar leather. I’ve seen some “used” on Vestiaire collective going for €4500 and I’m just not believing my eyes.

Have any of you purchased one in Europe (brand new / retail) very recently or happen to know the most current price of this bag ? For reference, I am located in France. Thank you for you help ! [emoji4]
The price in France at the moment, according to my SA, is 2610 euro :flowers:

Reactions: threewhitefeathers