Chanel Price Increase *please include location*

Omg... did UK prices go up a second time? It was previously reported here a few days ago a few pages back that the medium classic flap was going to £4620 from 4300 and small boy was going to £3690 from £3450. Now the website says £4720 for the CF and £3780 for the small boy!

Oh dear...I think you're right...that is crazy. It's as if Chanel is trying to get some sort of brexit revenge!

The Chanel website does not show the price increase (yet)... so, maybe it's not truly in effect yet?

I only checked US. Am I being hopeful or can anyone confirm boutiques are selling at "new" prices already?

The Chanel website does not show the price increase (yet)... so, maybe it's not truly in effect yet?

I only checked US. Am I being hopeful or can anyone confirm boutiques are selling at "new" prices already?
On Wednesday, Oct 30th, I went into the boutique in the US and all the bags already had the new, increased price tags on them. So I am assuming by today they are charging that new price, and my SA had told me today, Nov 1st, is when the price increase is going into effect.

Reactions: dbcelly
Omg... did UK prices go up a second time? It was previously reported here a few days ago a few pages back that the medium classic flap was going to £4620 from 4300 and small boy was going to £3690 from £3450. Now the website says £4720 for the CF and £3780 for the small boy!

I bought a classic flap this morning and it was £4620. Has there really been another price increase?!

medium gone up +350
Exact, I was wrong with math, the medium CF did increase by €350!

Yeah, looks like it. I was also looking in disbelief at the second price change. It seems that the UK prices are now the worst... for the UK-based shoppers that is.
I think because of the GBP goes down compared to other main currencies, prices will increase more in the UK, sorry for you guys!

The cheek. Guess they are just making it up as they go along. At least that's how it seems

The jumbo after initial increase was £5110 now it's £5230. Jokers.