chanel prescription glasses

Hi,

Don't be fooled by the Lenscrafters website. I go to the Brookfield Wisconsin Lenscrafters, and the website does not list Chanel as a brand that it carries; however, just yesterday (January 14, 2009), I purchased a pair of Chanel glasses from Lenscrafters.

So the website isn't entirely accurate. The best thing to do would be to call your local Lenscrafters and ask them directly if they carry Chanel.

This isn't Chanel related, but I thought I'd post here. What do you girls think about getting eyeglasses from websites or ebay?

There are a pair of bvlgari ones, but I can save like $150 if I buy on ebay.

Hi,

Don't be fooled by the Lenscrafters website. I go to the Brookfield Wisconsin Lenscrafters, and the website does not list Chanel as a brand that it carries; however, just yesterday (January 14, 2009), I purchased a pair of Chanel glasses from Lenscrafters.

So the website isn't entirely accurate. The best thing to do would be to call your local Lenscrafters and ask them directly if they carry Chanel.

ok good to know!

I tried Lenscrafters and they don't have the color I want. I am in love with Chanel 3145 in violet and can't find them less than 400. Does anyone have any sources for help?

Lenscrafters has 'em. They were $365 :faint:... but all I wear are my eyeglasses. I like them because the logo is so subtle. Style number is 3131
glasses2.jpg

glasses4.jpg

Lenscrafters has 'em. They were $365 :faint:... but all I wear are my eyeglasses. I like them because the logo is so subtle. Style number is 3131
glasses2.jpg

glasses4.jpg

I went to a different Lenscrafters and got the same pair but in violet/blue. I love them. Best I got 25% off! YEAH. I do think they charge a lot for lenses though.