Chanel pearl necklace!!

attachment.php

Actually i adore the pearl necklace when i watched that show, it's gorgeous, isn't it??

I love it but i was hesitatin to get it after seein the price tag...LOL:graucho:

attachment.php

Actually i adore the pearl necklace when i watched that show, it's gorgeous, isn't it??

I love it but i was hesitatin to get it after seein the price tag...LOL:graucho:

I love this... any idea what the name is and how much it cost? I've had my eye out on getting the 35" pearl strand but really having a hard time shelling ouat $1,400 for pearls that aren't even real.

saw them on the oc years ago and fell in love. about two years ago was in venice and walked past the chanel shop and saw these... for some reason i didn't go in!! so silly. they're on my 21st wish list though, maybe one day....! xx

Attachments

• Venice 2006 154.jpg
    Venice 2006 154.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,834
I love both...and I LOVE the movie. I can't justify spending that much on pearls that aren't real either...I'd rather spend it on purses ;)
...although, if I win the lottery, I just might get them.

i got the classic pearl neklace about 2 years ago, it was around $800 CAD i could double it around my neck 2 times , 2 interlocking CCs. i really like it but it is not really worth it for faux pearls. chanel costume jewelrys kind of a joke, i heard from another person that the SA in chanel laugh at the costume jewelry cause its so poorly made in whcih i can relate to it.
2 small pearls fell out from the CC logo i brought it back to the chanel boutique and they instantly helped me super glue it back the same time i was looking at the fine jewelry. nowwwwwwww the fine jewelry is exceptionally made and well known for their quality in diamonds. but interesting facts about chanel's faux pearls

the pearls are from glass beads coated with from the oyster shell's lustre. so its not THAT bad at least not plastic plastic but i was thinking of selling it since ive really only worn it 2 times :S

I just recently bought a $1385 double-color pearl necklace and have not have a chance to wear it. (Since I am busy carrying my Rodeo Drive XL shopper bag & get my money worth.)
I usually buy real pearls accessories (from a designer friend who made great designer jewelry). However, if just by appreciating original Chanel's design of custom jewelry, it is worth to own 1 or 2 of their signature "double(long)" pearl necklace as you can really play with it.
Some of my friends would take VAN ClXXX diamond jewelry (you know it's got famous from SEX & the city) to some jewelry store to make a copy or similar design out of it. Although it is cheaper, you don't know the real "market" value of the thing even they claim they have good labor and use very good quality gem-stone or diamond. Worst part, You cannot resell those (I think.) :dots:
Lastly, go get one or two and always keep 1 or 2 to refresh your styles. And sell the rest of them!!:P

They are gorgeous but a lot to pay for faux pearls. That's why I got the exact one she wore in Devil Wears Prada in such great quality but are copies and not the genuine Chanel for $40 Australian Dollars. Can't tell the difference at all! So happy for the bargain :o) x