Chanel pearl necklace!!

1. hi guys

if any of you saw "the devil wears prada," anne hathaway is wearing a FABULOUS pearl necklace(s?) by Chanel, they are gorgeous! I dream of owning an authentic necklace like it one day...heres 2 pictures similar to what she wore in the movie they are gorgeous-tell me what you think!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

chanelpearls.jpg chanelpearls2.jpg
  2. Love that first necklace!

3. I'm about to watch the movie in an hour! yay!

I lovee both of those!

4. They are both very pretty, classy!

5. I ADORE them too!

She wore them twice for two different outfits and I was in awe!
    It really helped pull the outfit together.

The one she wore was chunkier though, it could have been a belt doubled up as a necklace? Pretty-pretty!

6. I love the 2 necklaces you posted pics of :smile:

7. I love Chanel pearls! So many great accessories were mentioned by the girls who saw the movie, I need to go see it!

8. They are gorgeous!:love:

9. i love them, but it bothers me that for the price they're not usually real pearls.....right? maybe (hopefully) i'm wrong? :smile:

10. Right. There was a discussion about this in the Chanel forum - Mischa Barton wears a similar strand in the OC. They're adorable though !

11. They are both so pretty!

12. Now I want a pair! I know its not worth it to spend so much on faux pearls but there is something about these!

13. ^I agree, they are so pretty, I would love to have a pair!

14. Is it just me, or does the second pair look like the pearls are faceted?

15. both are awesome!!!
    KathyD has a pearl CC necklace. . . I wonder which one?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice