Chanel On your nails....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies!!!! I found lilac sky today at nordies! :yahoo:

Mine still has it too. I really love that color.

Hi Ladies! I just got back from Lord & Taylor in Buffalo and had to share. I went to pick up Pearl Drop and somehow came out with that, as well as Strong, and all 3 polishes from the Russian Collection. :yahoo:

I was so stunned to see them in store that I had to get them. DH was stunned when he saw the total. :faint:

Wowzers! What a score!

I am soo jealous! I NEED this colour to be happy with my life :biggrin:

Yes...yes you do:P

Did any of you ever finished a bottle of Chanel ?
I'm close on a bottle of Cormandel. I switch around so much I never seem to get near the bottom of one.
Ladies!!!! I found lilac sky today at nordies! :yahoo:
Congrats!
Hi Ladies! I just got back from Lord & Taylor in Buffalo and had to share. I went to pick up Pearl Drop and somehow came out with that, as well as Strong, and all 3 polishes from the Russian Collection. :yahoo:

I was so stunned to see them in store that I had to get them. DH was stunned when he saw the total. :faint:
What an incredible find! You are sooooo lucky.
Just put on Riva last night, it's the 2nd time I wear it, and I realised that I need a bu.
Looks beautiful!

Will there be any new releases in the next month? I have a gift card that expires 3/20 so I was thinking about picking up Black Pearl, Pearl Drop, Peche Nacree, and Lilac Sky. I would love to try out the new yellow that's coming out but I think it's not going to be released until May, right?

Here are the pics. Sorry for the quality, I took them with my Blackberry since I can't find my camera.

Attachments

• IMG00060-20110220-1229.jpg
    IMG00060-20110220-1229.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG00061-20110220-1231.jpg
    IMG00061-20110220-1231.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG00062-20110220-1231.jpg
    IMG00062-20110220-1231.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG00063-20110220-1231.jpg
    IMG00063-20110220-1231.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 180

Here are the pics. Sorry for the quality, I took them with my Blackberry since I can't find my camera.

WOW!!! Talk about the find of the century!! That is amazing! Tell your DH that the collection goes for $200+ on ebay and he will thank you for buying them there!

I didn't even know L&T sold Chanel, I always forget about that store...

misstrine85, novella & Hini, I think they had more Nuit de Russie and Feu de Russie, but I got the last Or de Russie.

DeeDeeDelovely & OnyxBear, I still can't believe it. I never thought I'd get them since they weren't released in Canada.

cassandra22007, I showed my DH the listings in e(vil)bay. He's taking all the credit since it was his idea to go into Lord & Taylor to look for Pearl Drop.

Last edited:
I know, right?:graucho:

So I am so annoyed...I bought le vernis crystallin 92 glace and the seller shipped Black Satin to me instead! Now I need to ship it back and wait for new delivery and its just so inconvenient with my schedule this week and going on hols after that :hrmm::pout:

rant over.

That sucks, nataliam1976. The seller should at least offer a partial refund for your trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.