Chanel o-case :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Need help! Want a document holder from Chanel, i think they call it: o-case?
    Is it anyone who know the price in euro or availability? Is it hard to find?

Many questions, here is the picture (borrow it from another tpf)

Attached Files:

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      File size:
      108.8 KB
      Views:
    Sapphirequeen likes this.
  2. I think these were from last summer, I looked at the smaller versions.... I'm not sure if these were repeated again....

3. I have a document case that is very similar to this, except it has a flap and magnetic snap closure... It was $1k I believe and that was maybe 4 years ago...

4. What abt this one? It's sorta like that one... My SA called it a tech case. $1450... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1397889368.867625.jpg

5. I have this case in plain caviar with stitched CCs from S/S 2012 and have used it a lot. It works when stuffed "fatter" and can accommodate a sunglass case, big wallet, keys, and cell phone no problem.

Would love to know if anyone has seen this quilted one in the states recently- I'd buy another in a heartbeat!

6. #6 Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
    Ok! Thanks for your answer :smile: where they made in smaller versions?

Wow! Wanna see :smile:

Yes, like that one too!lol! U make me wanna have this too :smile:

Yes, i think its a perfect case. Wanna show yours?:smile:

7. Yes they were flat like that one u posted but bottom edges were rounded... Retailed $375 usd... Only came in black caviar and lamb and I think the sueded pink caviar? It fit an iPhone perfectly I thought it was ideal as a card case for mini or small bags...

8. Thanks for the info :smile:

9. Hi... Do u mean this? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398011173.520962.jpg

10. No not this .... The one I'm talking about is a lil bigger.... Can fit iPhone but it's not one of those new cell phone case wallets.... The inside lined w nylon too like the large clutch version....

11. I think I know the one you are talking about... I think I came across in Instagram on one if the reseller accout

12. Is this the one you are looking for??
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398088701.343272.jpg

13. #13 Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
    No they haven't remade them this year I keep looking all over the net and can't find a single pic!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398094706.760515.jpg
    Like this I think, it's larger than standard card case or key pouch

Here's better pic ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398094789.342480.jpg

I found those to be a great size.... I wished they had made them in more colors.... They only offered black lamb or caviar w gold or silver last summer....

14. Thats nice :smile:
    I wish there was a "middle" size, a little bit bigger than yours and smaller then the one i posted on the 1st picture. Lol.. :lol:

15. I don't own one I considered it but wanted a colored one not black....