Chanel o-case :)

Snyggjess

Mar 19, 2014
Need help! Want a document holder from Chanel, i think they call it: o-case?
Is it anyone who know the price in euro or availability? Is it hard to find?

Many questions, here is the picture (borrow it from another tpf)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 31,434
Reactions: Sapphirequeen
I have this case in plain caviar with stitched CCs from S/S 2012 and have used it a lot. It works when stuffed "fatter" and can accommodate a sunglass case, big wallet, keys, and cell phone no problem.

Would love to know if anyone has seen this quilted one in the states recently- I'd buy another in a heartbeat!

I think these were from last summer, I looked at the smaller versions.... I'm not sure if these were repeated again....

Ok! Thanks for your answer :smile: where they made in smaller versions?

I have a document case that is very similar to this, except it has a flap and magnetic snap closure... It was $1k I believe and that was maybe 4 years ago...

Wow! Wanna see :smile:

What abt this one? It's sorta like that one... My SA called it a tech case. $1450... View attachment 2584990

Yes, like that one too!lol! U make me wanna have this too :smile:

I have this case in plain caviar with stitched CCs from S/S 2012 and have used it a lot. It works when stuffed "fatter" and can accommodate a sunglass case, big wallet, keys, and cell phone no problem.

Would love to know if anyone has seen this quilted one in the states recently- I'd buy another in a heartbeat!

Yes, i think its a perfect case. Wanna show yours?:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok! Thanks for your answer :smile: where they made in smaller versions?

Yes they were flat like that one u posted but bottom edges were rounded... Retailed $375 usd... Only came in black caviar and lamb and I think the sueded pink caviar? It fit an iPhone perfectly I thought it was ideal as a card case for mini or small bags...

No they haven't remade them this year I keep looking all over the net and can't find a single pic!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398094706.760515.jpg
Like this I think, it's larger than standard card case or key pouch

Here's better picImageUploadedByPurseForum1398094789.342480.jpg

I found those to be a great size.... I wished they had made them in more colors.... They only offered black lamb or caviar w gold or silver last summer....

Last edited by a moderator: