Chanel no longer allow remote order/Shipping?

OK got some info. Anyone with status can have classics shipped. All statuses w/ no RTW/ fine jewelry purchases were wiped out & now have no status at all. To get status you MUST buy RTW/ fine jewelry/ watches and have min annual spend. You also must now have status to reserve anything. Also classics 4/ yr vs 2.
Thanks for your insight Tracey. So if you buy RTW and fine jewelry/watches but also buy bags and SLGs, do these count towards status as well?

Thanks for your insight Tracey. So if you buy RTW and fine jewelry/watches but also buy bags and SLGs, do these count towards status as well?
No leather goods or SLG count towards GETTING status, no. Only RTW/ fine jewelry/ watches. And then to KEEP status is a whole other measure!

This is super interesting! Is status boutique-specific or does it apply to all CHANEL boutiques (i.e. CHANEL USA)?
Everywhere except hybrid or non-leased. Your status shows up on your profile everywhere, mother ship status. Now w/in your home boutique, one could have unofficial preference based purely off leather goods (and therefore some ppl get boutique gifts). That still helps each boutique meet numbers.

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
My SA at Saks told me last week that you can not ship any of the classics remotely out of state. He even asked me if I wanted to ship my order remotely to me but since I was in the boutique, I just took it home with me. He did say slgs, shoes and costume jewelry can be shipped remotely

My SA at Saks told me last week that you can not ship any of the classics remotely out of state. He even asked me if I wanted to ship my order remotely to me but since I was in the boutique, I just took it home with me. He did say slgs, shoes and costume jewelry can be shipped remotely
This makes sense because I ordered SLGs back in Feb and June of this year from Chanel SAs I've never work with before and shipped to me without issues. The

Reactions: lani15