Chanel Newbie in love with the GST

I've been browsing to past the time and I found another MUST HAVE in the show your family thread from Roxy (...I'm soooo jellus of her collection)

Can someone tell me what this is and if I can still get it?

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6548/softandchain022im1.jpg

LOL, that's my bag! I was wondering who Roxy is until I clicked on the link.

That's the large black Soft and Chain hobo. The retail is $2350. Another member posted that Nordstrom Topenga (Canoga Park, CA) may have a few left in stock. Try giving them a call. It's a great bag!

Jazz...Try calling "Mon" at Neiman Marcus in westchester mall in white plains, NY. He has a GST Caviar in silver. His number , I do not have it handy but you can google it. He is an amazing SA.

Jazz...Try calling "Mon" at Neiman Marcus in westchester mall in white plains, NY. He has a GST Caviar in silver. His number , I do not have it handy but you can google it. He is an amazing SA.

NM...Darn! I need a Saks SA...:hysteric: I want to use my rewards from the bag to fund a nice Chanel wallet:rolleyes:

Just my luck!

Thanks for thinking of me though:tup:

I have the black with silver hardware and just started using it. It's really a great bag. I just like certain ones better with silver and other chanels with gold. I'm sure some store will have it.

You're story is similar to mine! I just bought my first Chanel bag - the style that you want - Black GST with silver hardware. In early Dec. I went into the CC boutique and feel in love with the GST, I knew it was going to be my first Chanel love. But I was told they were sold out of black with silver hw with no word as to when they would be back in inventory. It was very hard to accept that it was mystery as to when they would be back in stock. I found that odd, but again it I wasn't familiar with Chanel (have always bought LV). But then at NM the SA told me should could look in the computer & find me one, and it arrived to me FedEx 3 days later! I would ask check all your local NM and see if they could find you one too! Good Luck!

Thanks everyone! I can't get another bag until February because I just snagged my FIRST Chanel from someone who is returning for me to buy... so I guess I will just wait until more comes to my local Saks next month. I also wanna form a relationship with my new Chanel SA and she has me on the list.

My hubby is limiting me to one a month:hysteric: