Chanel New Luxe Line

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I looked at the new Chanel line this weekend. Very pretty. Very pricey. I am not sure about having a bag lined inside with leather. Wouldn't this make it harder to keep nice?

2. Which bag are you talking about-I got a lux line bag...no leather iNSIDE of it...????

3. I think she talked about the flat shopping tote. I got the shop tote which has beige leather lining inside.

Actually I have a prada bag with leather lining. I just use baby wiper to clean it. IMO, i dont think that is hard to maintain.

4. You got the flat shopping tote? What color? I am on the waiting list for that bag. Do you like it? Is it a good size?

5. The flat tote comes with two sizes, one is bigger like weekend bag and another is smaller, the size for smaller is around 13"x12". I didnt get the big one is because the handle of this tote is kind of short compared to handles for a totel. But I can still put it on my shoulder with my down jacket one.;) I ordered the red one cause the color of red is just stunning. I didn't get the metalic series which is a hot hot hit this season for Chanel. I am really not a big fan for everything which is shining.:huh: According to the ad, this is limited edition and I was told the leather is goatskin which is very durable compared to lambskin.

6. oh can you post a pic of it...

thanks

7. oh, you are so lucky. i cant wait to see pictures