Chanel New Luxe Line

Jill said:
Which bag are you talking about-I got a lux line bag...no leather iNSIDE of it...????

I think she talked about the flat shopping tote. I got the shop tote which has beige leather lining inside.

Actually I have a prada bag with leather lining. I just use baby wiper to clean it. IMO, i dont think that is hard to maintain.

Chloe_concord said:
I think she talked about the flat shopping tote. I got the shop tote which has beige leather lining inside.

Actually I have a prada bag with leather lining. I just use baby wiper to clean it. IMO, i dont think that is hard to maintain.

You got the flat shopping tote? What color? I am on the waiting list for that bag. Do you like it? Is it a good size?

Savannah912 said:
You got the flat shopping tote? What color? I am on the waiting list for that bag. Do you like it? Is it a good size?

The flat tote comes with two sizes, one is bigger like weekend bag and another is smaller, the size for smaller is around 13"x12". I didnt get the big one is because the handle of this tote is kind of short compared to handles for a totel. But I can still put it on my shoulder with my down jacket one.;) I ordered the red one cause the color of red is just stunning. I didn't get the metalic series which is a hot hot hit this season for Chanel. I am really not a big fan for everything which is shining.:huh: According to the ad, this is limited edition and I was told the leather is goatskin which is very durable compared to lambskin.

Chloe_concord said:
The flat tote comes with two sizes, one is bigger like weekend bag and another is smaller, the size for smaller is around 13"x12". I didnt get the big one is because the handle of this tote is kind of short compared to handles for a totel. But I can still put it on my shoulder with my down jacket one.;) I ordered the red one cause the color of red is just stunning. I didn't get the metalic series which is a hot hot hit this season for Chanel. I am really not a big fan for everything which is shining.:huh: According to the ad, this is limited edition and I was told the leather is goatskin which is very durable compared to lambskin.

oh can you post a pic of it...

thanks