Chanel madamosoile line?

My used Madmoiselle :biggrin:

Hi Cilifene,

Does your bag come in black patent leather? I saw this on ebay Hong Kong and would like to know if it's the real deal. Would you mind taking a look at the pics and let me know if the details such as the chain and the lining are the same as yours?

Thanks for your help in advance! :smile:

eBay 香港 : MPRS MINT AUTH CHANEL Patent Leather Shoulder Bag Black (物品 130032857345 結束時間 2006-10-08 11小時12分00秒)

Please do not ask authenticity questions here. Only ask in the Authenticate This! sticky provided in the Chanel Shopping sub-Forum.
Thanks!

My apologies - I was going to post my question there but that particular section appears to be closed at the moment so I thought I'd try here. I had no intention to violate the rules of whatsoever. Thanks.

We have our own Authenticate This! "sticky" in the Chanel Sub-Forum, it's never been closed.
The Authenticate This! Forum itself is closed. Like I said before, you can find it in this Forum, under Chanel Shopping.

Hi there,
I love the look of this bag but I think it may be hard to maintain unless you are very careful with your bags. My friend has the bag and she also has 3 grammar school age kids. She uses the bag quite frequently and I have noticed that it is very marked up....definitely looks quite used. She has had the bag for probably about 3 months...