chanel lipgloss worth it???

i really like the glossimars, i think my fave is called 'summer plum' or something like that - it's like the natural color of lips, but better, which makes it great for summer (hence the name, ha) or when you're doing a heavy eye (which i prefer to a heavy lip).

my one complaint is that i tend to use them up faster than other glosses that i use just as frequently. for example, a MAC lipglass will last forever and a day, but i've replaced my 'summer plum' glossimar several times.

They're really great! Plus, the tube is huge compared to a lot of lip glosses. So it does seem pricy at first- but you'll be using the tube for a really long time and the color stay power is superb.

Worth the money!! They feel very moisturizing to me and last a long time. I am talking about the glossimers. I also think Chanel's blushes are worth the money. My fave gloss is Pin-up and blush in Mocha.:tup:

I love the Chanel glosses. I currently use Spark and Pagoda. They are both light enough that, when worn alone, aren't too dark. If I want them to stand out a little more, I wear lipstick underneath.

i just treated myself to one and am using equinoxe...

i really like it but it is much more pricey than the other brands!!! not sure if i'd buy it again after this one...

someone said it was pricier bc the chanel ones are bigger... so i dug into my cosmetic case.... the chanel lip gloss is .19oz ($25) and my other bobbi brown one is .14oz ($19)... so it comes up to about the same really ...yeah i had to calculate it out for myself. LOL

I'm definitely a Glossimer girl, and I have tried MANY different l/g's. In the end, I always come back to Chanel.

Are you warm toned or cool? Sirop and Coral Reef are gorgeous on warm-toned gals. I'm cool, and LOVE Pink Oyster for the summer months. If you want more glitter in your gloss, Chanel just came out with their "Galaxy" collection. Big Bang is very popular for warmer tones, and Sideral is a fav. for cool toned.

I LOVE the Glossimers and have them in giggle, twinkle and LE glitter. They stay put over my lipstick - last thing I do before I head out the door!

Wow, there's a lot of great feedback for this lipgloss. I saw the advertisement on the back of a magazine and have been thinking about trying it. Now, I just might do that! Thanks girls!