Chanel inspires Paul's Boutique

They are cute but they are also made to pass like a Chanel. I wouldn't buy one for myself maybe for a kid for a couple of bucks .
This one makes me mad every time I see it.. and yes :throwup: also.
I cannot believe Kimora is that low class... well I can actually, with all the glam and money she is trash at heart.

Attachments

• badkimora.jpg
    badkimora.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 45
They are cute but they are also made to pass like a Chanel. I wouldn't buy one for myself maybe for a kid for a couple of bucks .
I cannot believe Kimora is that low class... well I can actually, with all the glam and money she is trash at heart.

she probably has the real Chanel (or many of them) waiting at home and just decided to make cheaper versions for the wannabes i mean for those...who cant tell [or care] for the difference:P

Thanks AmnA for clarifying and I'm really sorry I overreacted but there have been so many threads advertising fakes from time to time and seeing these I got really :mad: lol!BTW it's easy though for someone to find that site by just googling .On the other hand none of the ladies here ,would be interested in Paul's "inspired"bags,IMO!
As far as the charms are concerned I don't think Chanel bags really need any (again IMHO!)
Hope you get your first Chanel soon and join the club too !:yes:

im so glad this is sorted cause tpf think tpf should be a happy place - as for google people can google fake chanels as well - but then again like u said ppl here wont be interested - so no harm done IMO
and when i do get my bag i will ASK for opinions if i need them -;) cheers!

:wtf: i was unaware of this till now - the silver is too much it makes the design look tacky -