Chanel in Singapore

Hi all, fellow Singaporean and new to the forum here. I’m hoping to buy the Chanel XL classic flap cardholder in caviar leather (no preference for colour and hardware) but haven’t got much luck with it when I enquired at various Chanel boutiques during my recent Europe :sad: is it a very rare design and any advice on how to get one? Thanks!

Hi there, i store my bags in a glass display and i place a couple of thirsty hippo (dehumidifier) in the display cabinet. Never ever let your bag sit in the box. I learned the hard way when i purchased my first chanel. I left it in the box for over 6 months and it grew mouldy. Always let your leather bags breathe and do place a few dehumidifers near the bags. But do not directly place the dehumidifer inside the bag. I’ve heard stories of people who did that and the liquid stained the bags.

hi singaporean ladies! i just got my first chanel (timeless, caviar, black with ghw in medium) and i'm very excited! :biggrin:
i'm also a bit concerned about storage / taking care of the bag in our humid weather. do you guys have any tips/tricks in terms of storage? i would appreciate any advice :smile:
thanks in advance!

Reactions: PetiteAsian
There were one Navy available yesterday at MBS. Its better if you can drop by Chanel, leave them your contact and inform you when it arrives singapore.

Seriously! I was told they were sold out every time I visit in the past 2 months. Was told only very limited pieces were brought in. None of the SAs i'm in contact with from both stores knows of restock for it. :sad:

Hi all, fellow Singaporean and new to the forum here. I’m hoping to buy the Chanel XL classic flap cardholder in caviar leather (no preference for colour and hardware) but haven’t got much luck with it when I enquired at various Chanel boutiques during my recent Europe :sad: is it a very rare design and any advice on how to get one? Thanks!
It’s not that rare but it’s not available every season. Eg 19s it was available in a ton of leathers, colors. I got it in two colours myself. Don’t think they released it for 19a, maybe only in reissue style. Think it should be available again in 19b which is coming up