Chanel in Singapore

Hello am new to this forum hope someone with more experience can advice :biggrin:
I am hoping to get my first Chanel bag ideally a black mini rect!
Does anyone have an SA from NAC that your can share?
At this point in time how are the chances like?
Thanks in advance!!!

Hi all, I've been hearing that black caviar minis are by allocation only. But I find them so common, I see them carried by ladies frequently. Are they that 'rare' and reserved for VIPs really? I see many being resold for much higher than retail prices too. Offloaded by so called VIPs n flipped for a $700-800 profit?

Hi all, I've been hearing that black caviar minis are by allocation only. But I find them so common, I see them carried by ladies frequently. Are they that 'rare' and reserved for VIPs really? I see many being resold for much higher than retail prices too. Offloaded by so called VIPs n flipped for a $700-800 profit?

I think they are only rare if purchased from a boutique in Asia. Most of my friends got their black minis in Europe to avoid the allocation process in Singapore. Minis are still hard to get in Europe because there are so many tourists shopping, but at least no prior purchase history was required.