Chanel in SINGAPORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much. I did the calculation. Not very much cheaper to get from states. A jumbo will cost about $6816 before shipping assuming exchange is 1.3. Maybe higher for some banks. Hmmm.... If shipping is 100 it's about close to 7k. The boutiques sell for 7250. For the few hundred more (which is not that significant compared to the total amount), you can choose yourself and have a nice experience.... What if I need to return the one from States because of few "defects"? "faint" cannot imagine the stress! Unless we can exchange in local boutique?

Hi Ladies, for my purchases with USA, i usually go thru a few SAs from different dept stores like SAKS or NM by emailing the SAs with the item that i want. they will reply and source for u if they are helpful. If they have what u want in stock, they will get yr credit card details, mailing address etc.. and wait for the product to be sent to u via Fedex. After u receive yr items, u will receive an invoice from Fedex abt the GST incurred. That's abt it.

hope that helps :smile:

Went to Chanel NAC over the weekend and I must say that their service is BAD! Literally when I step into the shop, all the SA just give black face and can't be bothered to serve you.

Was told that the CJ will be coming in early Aug and therefore right now, its pretty limited.

Did ask about the sales item, necklace and earrings are all sold out. Left with only the bangles on sales.

Limited choice! Have not visited MBS and will do so the next time I am back to Singapore.

Hi Ladies, for my purchases with USA, i usually go thru a few SAs from different dept stores like SAKS or NM by emailing the SAs with the item that i want. they will reply and source for u if they are helpful. If they have what u want in stock, they will get yr credit card details, mailing address etc.. and wait for the product to be sent to u via Fedex. After u receive yr items, u will receive an invoice from Fedex abt the GST incurred. That's abt it.

Hi , was wondering if I can pay by PayPal?
Tx

missyblueberry said:
Went to Chanel NAC over the weekend and I must say that their service is BAD! Literally when I step into the shop, all the SA just give black face and can't be bothered to serve you.

Was told that the CJ will be coming in early Aug and therefore right now, its pretty limited.

Did ask about the sales item, necklace and earrings are all sold out. Left with only the bangles on sales.

Limited choice! Have not visited MBS and will do so the next time I am back to Singapore.

Ya. NAC service is really bad as compare to MBS, I usually go to NAC during weekday. But even though it is during weekday, sometime it is still hard to get the SA attention, I have to Wondering around at about 10-20 mins before any SA approach me or I have to go approach the SA myself.

Hi gals,

Sorry to trouble u cos I am overseas now. I checked the prices thread and the SGD price for GST is 3900 as of 2011. Wonder if any of u knows is that is still the current price? Cos am going Korea and am not sure if it is cheaper in Korea. Thanks!

cheekflicks said:
Hi girls, if you are interested to purchase from US, you can look under the authentic finds sticky or recommended SAs list sticky. There are a lot of recommended SAs from Saks, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Hirshleifers and Chanel boutiques listed there. You can then email the SA regarding the item that you are looking for. If they have it, they will then request from you your credit card info and shipping details. The SA should send you a shipping reference once the transaction is done. Most importantly, you must be comfortable with the SAs and make sure that they get back to you promptly and know what they are doing as there are always cases of SAs not following up. It can be very worrying when they have charged you but then do not follow up with.

Hth :smile:

ricetable22 said:

Thanks for the above info. Really helpful. Will definitely check out the prices & exchange rates b4 proceeding with the purchase from the states. =)

Hi gals,

Sorry to trouble u cos I am overseas now. I checked the prices thread and the SGD price for GST is 3900 as of 2011. Wonder if any of u knows is that is still the current price? Cos am going Korea and am not sure if it is cheaper in Korea. Thanks!
Hi, was at MBS on sun. Checked in Gst still at sgd3.9k. No revision yet..
Hope u get cheaper price in Korea. Try the airport.

missyblueberry said:

Oh dear so sorry Singapore service standard is terrible! Some of them really cannot make it, that's what my own SA told me. Some are really good but maybe not around when you are there.

Hi ladies,

Cheek flick is absolutely right, go to the recommended SA list, am also search from there.
If I see something I want, I will email SA the item code and sometimes with picture if I have. She will revert whether still available and checked retail price for me. Also, if item not available in her boutique, she will order from other Chanel boutique and once she receive the item , she will charge to my cr card and sent by fedex.

Hi girls, if you are interested to purchase from US, you can look under the authentic finds sticky or recommended SAs list sticky. There are a lot of recommended SAs from Saks, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Hirshleifers and Chanel boutiques listed there. You can then email the SA regarding the item that you are looking for. If they have it, they will then request from you your credit card info and shipping details. The SA should send you a shipping reference once the transaction is done. Most importantly, you must be comfortable with the SAs and make sure that they get back to you promptly and know what they are doing as there are always cases of SAs not following up. It can be very worrying when they have charged you but then do not follow up with.

Hth :smile:

I always think (and still do) Chanel CJs are overpriced considering the material used and cannot bring myself to buy any. But who knows I would buy 3 pairs at one go!

For your viewing pleasure! :smile:

Attachments

• Chanel CC Gold Metal Pearly Earring.jpg
    Chanel CC Gold Metal Pearly Earring.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 1,027
  • Chanel Large CC Blue Leather Earring.jpg
    Chanel Large CC Blue Leather Earring.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 1,083
  • Chanel Round Earring with Crystal CC.jpg
    Chanel Round Earring with Crystal CC.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 1,060
maddie maddie said:
I always think (and still do) Chanel CJs are overpriced considering the material used and cannot bring myself to buy any. But who knows I would buy 3 pairs at one go!

For your viewing pleasure! :smile:

Lovely earrings! I have the same gold pair. Yes agree that the CJs are overpriced but just cannot resist.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.