Chanel in Barcelona

I am planning to visit Barcelona this October and I am looking for Caviar Boy in Black (Medium Size). Is it possible to find it in Barcelona?

One quick question

Compare Barcelona and Amsterdam, which shop has more stock?

I bought my boy in black at Barcelona. That store has a lot of stock. They had a couple classics I was looking at too. I haven't been to Amsterdam's Chanel so I cannot comment on that.

But Barcelona had everything I requested to see in regards to colors and sizes of classics and boys. HTH

I bought my boy in black at Barcelona. That store has a lot of stock. They had a couple classics I was looking at too. I haven't been to Amsterdam's Chanel so I cannot comment on that.

But Barcelona had everything I requested to see in regards to colors and sizes of classics and boys. HTH

May I know if the classics are available in both lambskin and caviar? TIA

Hello I'm going to be in Barcelona on 22nd sept. Looking for a nice boy bag preferabbly a navy in silver hardware if it even exists. But any intel from anyone in the next few days up till my arrival will be much appreciated!! Thanks!!

I was at Chanel Barcelona around 12pm on Friday and saw (from what i remember) mostly old and new medium le boys in forest green, orange, pink, light tan chevron. WOCs in black, pink, yellow velvet and blue velvet. Saw a good selection of classics, tried on a m/l blk caviar flap in gh and beige jumbo in lamb. Didn't have what I wanted so left with a wallet. Around 4 the SA helping me emailed saying they just got a shipment and put a med boy in my name. Rushed over there to find a long line outside the door 😂 guess they got emails too haha

My SA saw me in line and waved me in. There was a HUGE difference from the relaxed experience I had earlier in the day. It was like a feeding frenzy!!! SAs power walking every which way lol! I'll skip the drama and just say my SA was a rockstar and went the extra mile for me, a foreigner who didn't have any previous purchase history with her, so that I ended up with the exact bag that I was looking for. Her name is Dulce for anyone planning to visit the store.

For those submitting their VAT forms at BCN terminal 1, Premier Tax is located at the furthest left back corner of the airport as soon as you walk in. Make sure to have your boarding pass, passport, and forms in hand. I had my purchase with me but they didn't ask to see it. Took about 15 min at 8:45am.

HTH! 😊

Thanks for the information. Really helpful. I am going there in a few days time. What are the colours available for classic? And what boy bag you managed to score?

I was at Chanel Barcelona around 12pm on Friday and saw (from what i remember) mostly old and new medium le boys in forest green, orange, pink, light tan chevron. WOCs in black, pink, yellow velvet and blue velvet. Saw a good selection of classics, tried on a m/l blk caviar flap in gh and beige jumbo in lamb. Didn't have what I wanted so left with a wallet. Around 4 the SA helping me emailed saying they just got a shipment and put a med boy in my name. Rushed over there to find a long line outside the door 😂 guess they got emails too haha

My SA saw me in line and waved me in. There was a HUGE difference from the relaxed experience I had earlier in the day. It was like a feeding frenzy!!! SAs power walking every which way lol! I'll skip the drama and just say my SA was a rockstar and went the extra mile for me, a foreigner who didn't have any previous purchase history with her, so that I ended up with the exact bag that I was looking for. Her name is Dulce for anyone planning to visit the store.

For those submitting their VAT forms at BCN terminal 1, Premier Tax is located at the furthest left back corner of the airport as soon as you walk in. Make sure to have your boarding pass, passport, and forms in hand. I had my purchase with me but they didn't ask to see it. Took about 15 min at 8:45am.

HTH! 😊

@Chanelang

Unfortunatly, I was looking to purchase a boy so did not pay too much attention to the classics. I just remember the lamb and caviar m/l blk classics and jumbo beige lamb that was in a closet. But my impression during the first visit was that there were more varieties of colors and sizes of classics than boys. I left a little disappointed and boyless.

I finally got the old med(they call it just medium) blk boy w/RHW in calfskin!!

Have fun in Barc and good luck with your bag!!!

Last edited:
I am going there next monday (6th oct) and aiming for the exactly Boy you've got. Can you please give me some advice that how should i make sure i'll get it?

Black medium Boy with RHW in calfskin

thank you in advance xx

@Chanelang

Unfortunatly, I was looking to purchase a boy so did not pay too much attention to the classics. I just remember the lamb and caviar m/l blk classics and jumbo beige lamb that was in a closet. But my impression during the first visit was that there were more varieties of colors and sizes of classics than boys. I left a little disappointed and boyless.

You are so lucky to score a black boy! Hopefully I can score something too! :smile:

@Chanelang

I am going there next monday (6th oct) and aiming for the exactly Boy you've got. Can you please give me some advice that how should i make sure i'll get it?

Black medium Boy with RHW in calfskin

thank you in advance xx

This was my first Chanel and from what I could tell they don't know what or when shipments will come in. And once it comes in, it goes fast!! The SA initially held a boy with the Blk/RHW under my name. They got in 5 and by the time I rushed over there, mine was the only one left in stock. She said they didn't have just the RHW one I wanted but I saw another SA walk by with one and pointed it out. I don't think she knew about it because it was being held in a side room by the counter. As soon as a customer passed on it, I said yes within seconds. Almost immediatly after she left to wrap my purchase, the blk/RHW I passed on was brought out to the people standing next to me and within seconds they said yes.

My advice:
-Try calling to ask about stock early day when they're less busy. I believe holds are for 24hrs.
-Visit the store, let the SA know exactly which bag you're looking for and maybe leave your contact info if they don't have it. Never know when a new shipment will come in.
-Be aware of what's being shown to other customers. Let the SA know you're interested if they pass on it so she can get it before it goes into the back room.
-I'm not sure if Chanel takes a siesta break. It's usually 2-4pm for stores that do. Check before making a trip out there.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺

This was my first Chanel and from what I could tell they don't know what or when shipments will come in. And once it comes in, it goes fast!! The SA initially held a boy with the Blk/RHW under my name. They got in 5 and by the time I rushed over there, mine was the only one left in stock. She said they didn't have just the RHW one I wanted but I saw another SA walk by with one and pointed it out. I don't think she knew about it because it was being held in a side room by the counter. As soon as a customer passed on it, I said yes within seconds. Almost immediatly after she left to wrap my purchase, the blk/RHW I passed on was brought out to the people standing next to me and within seconds they said yes.

My advice:
-Try calling to ask about stock early day when they're less busy. I believe holds are for 24hrs.
-Visit the store, let the SA know exactly which bag you're looking for and maybe leave your contact info if they don't have it. Never know when a new shipment will come in.
-Be aware of what's being shown to other customers. Let the SA know you're interested if they pass on it so she can get it before it goes into the back room.
-I'm not sure if Chanel takes a siesta break. It's usually 2-4pm for stores that do. Check before making a trip out there.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☺

Thankyou so much I'll try to be there in the morning when they're not busy :smile:

Wish me luckkk xx