CHANEL grand shopper tote

Thank you for the photos, loveone7! I'm pretty sure it is going to be my next bag... you've convinced me!

You are very very welcome. This is what PF-ers do. We 'share'!!!

I believe next year the prices are going to go UP. ACcording to my SA, (ex-SA now), the new price will be $1995.

I went to the Boutique today to check out the black Shopping Tote and I'm just not loving the caviar leather. Most of my Chanel bags and wallets are calf or lamb, which I prefer.

The store was sold out of the Grand in black but I took a good look at the smaller size and also the brown tote which is made of calf skin. My favourite SA will call when a new shipment of the Grand comes in. I realize the caviar is much more 'heavy duty'... which is good. If I happened to get caught in the rain, I guess I don't have to worry as much. It seems so indestructible. Am I wrong?

I went to the Boutique today to check out the black Shopping Tote and I'm just not loving the caviar leather. Most of my Chanel bags and wallets are calf or lamb, which I prefer.

The store was sold out of the Grand in black but I took a good look at the smaller size and also the brown tote which is made of calf skin. My favourite SA will call when a new shipment of the Grand comes in. I realize the caviar is much more 'heavy duty'... which is good. If I happened to get caught in the rain, I guess I don't have to worry as much. It seems so indestructible. Am I wrong?

Well, the Grand Shopping Tote, you have to love it after awhile. The leather is not completely indestructable but it's DURABLE compared to the lambskin. I am not that clumsy nor careless but sometimes my bags like to scratch themselves on rough surfaces. I would say the Grand Shopping tote for price and durability, it's very worth it. The black with silver hardware is TDF!:jammin: